Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Dog Cabin! >

Dog Cabin!

Dog Cabin!

Old 03-15-2009, 08:02 AM

Tres bien mon ami!!!

OK that's it for the French! But I think I may try one similar for my kitty - once I get over my "mad" at him for barfing on the carpet last night!
Old 03-15-2009, 08:14 AM
Power Poster

K, just saw this, how cuuute!!! love those hearts, and Dougal!
So, what kind of machine are you getting???? I am excited...you'd think it was mine, lol.
I think my next tote is gonna be made this way, so glad you gave the directions.
You have a lot of tricks up your sleeve. Oh, why, why, why, do we have to live so far apart. you could teach me a lot of shortcuts and stuff.
You make me want to go hop on my machine, but I got sort of ticked with hubby and just downed a bottle of chocolate milk with a box of donuts. heart is racing. not supposed to have chocolate. :?
Cut off my nose to spite my face I guess. :shock: Gonna go down about a 1/2 cup of m.o.m. now. soon as my tummy doesn't feel quite so full, lol. :(
I don't usually do things like that, but hey, i'm almost perfect :roll: ...still a little room to grow. :wink:
Old 03-16-2009, 12:32 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Patti - haven't even started kitty's :oops: -it's lovely sunny and warm here at the mo so the gardening is taking priority!

Rein - merci bien mon amie!! :D

C - I'm getting a Janome 6600MC - hoooooraaaaayyy! Now you take it easy on the chocolate milk, my friend or I WILL come over there and whup your a#§0se!!! :lol:

K x
Old 03-16-2009, 07:38 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by k3n
Patti - haven't even started kitty's :oops: -it's lovely sunny and warm here at the mo so the gardening is taking priority!

Rein - merci bien mon amie!! :D

C - I'm getting a Janome 6600MC - hoooooraaaaayyy! Now you take it easy on the chocolate milk, my friend or I WILL come over there and whup your a#§0se!!! :lol:
K x
K, THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woo hoo...yippeee...good golly miss molly....i would do a freaking cartwheel, but too afraid what would happen if I could even manage to get my....well, never mind, :shock: LOL!!
I am soooo excited. Now, I can get you to tell me how to do stuff.
Your a quick study, just like my brandy. I'm extremely intuitive about these things, so don't argue, lol...i am so happy! :D
I would tell you how much your gonna love it, but you already know or you wouldn't be putting out the cha-ching on it!!!
We did the b-day thing for youngest grandbaby today and I was too long without proper food, before jumping on some cupcakes to get rid of the headache that was coming on,....so, nooo, I'm not a little hyper! :wink:
I'm so happy for you. The accufeed on this machine is absolutowonderterrifico. was that yesterday I had chocolate, :roll: you'd think it was five minutes ago.
Time to go to bed, and I'm all adrenalized to go sew! oh man, plant a big one on that man of yours, cause your fixing to have some fun! :D :!: :!: :!: yeeehawww!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
P.S. did I say I was happy? :!:
Old 03-16-2009, 07:42 PM
Power Poster

ROFLMBOFF!!! was just re-reading my reply and thought...what if somebody thought I was talking about the @#$%^ your gonna give me if I down anymore chocolate milk, lol....woo hoo! :wink:
Old 03-17-2009, 06:37 AM

Darling doggie quilt and he looks like he's enjoying his cozy, comfy bed. Good for you for making it for him.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:52 PM

Very cute!
Old 03-18-2009, 01:22 PM

lucky little dog...he loves it! :lol:
Old 03-18-2009, 01:48 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by DeeBooper
lucky little dog...he loves it! :lol:
love the quilt in your avatar, deebooper, did you make it? :D
Old 03-18-2009, 02:29 PM

that is just down right perty. My Mickey seen Dougal on it and told me he had to have one.
Girl what have you started. :mrgreen:

Drema