Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Row  Robin - Signup Closed >

Row Robin - Signup Closed

Row Robin - Signup Closed

Old 04-26-2011, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by JudyG
I am busily trying to get Belles' row done so it can get on it's way, then I will start on Material Girl's so it can go home. I am working on the Affairs of the Heart Cybersew (a beautiful quilt made with appliqued blocks) which I work on in the evenings in front of the tv. I'm also in another row robin and a round robin, so all in all, am keeping busy.

Looking forward to see the final rounds on all these quilts.
Belles and Bernie are getting everyone confused :lol: :lol: Belles has her quilt--you must be working on mine :lol:
Old 04-26-2011, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by virtualbernie
I am busily trying to get Belles' row done so it can get on it's way, then I will start on Material Girl's so it can go home. I am working on the Affairs of the Heart Cybersew (a beautiful quilt made with appliqued blocks) which I work on in the evenings in front of the tv. I'm also in another row robin and a round robin, so all in all, am keeping busy.

Belles and Bernie are getting everyone confused :lol: :lol: Belles has her quilt--you must be working on mine :lol:
You're right, and I knew it was your quilt. My fingers and my mind just didn't get together. :lol:
Old 04-26-2011, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by virtualbernie

You're right, and I knew it was your quilt. My fingers and my mind just didn't get together. :lol:
Yeah, it's funny, Gramakitten thought she had my quilt when she actually had Belles. Must be the "B's" :D
Old 04-26-2011, 07:45 PM

Since I mentioned that I hadn't opened the box from Gramakitten, I was shocked to read that Judy was working on my quilt! What was in the mysterious box on my cutting table???? Thank goodness I read the rest of the postings and found out that Judy was working on Bernie's quilt. Now my fingers are itching to open that box, but I'm determined to finish Shaysmema's quilt first! Thanks Bernie for straightening us out. Belles
Old 04-27-2011, 04:43 AM

I am so glad you girls have it straight,I am so confused as to who has what and where,As long as they all get home I'm happy.Still can't decide on a theme for our next project,but guess I still have time. :lol:
Old 04-27-2011, 05:52 AM

hi again! i have ripped on scotch, i will be doing my row and will send it off to material girl. i just bought some fabric off ebay to match. i can't believe i didn't have any blues and browns that matched any of the rows. just checking in. lil in wet michigan :XD: lily
Old 04-27-2011, 10:59 AM

I went back and looked through this thread and it appears that the last time Bernie's quilt was seen was in September when Mish finished the fifth row. I couldn't find where KathyN posted a picture after finishing the 6th row, and Lil did the 7th and 8th rows and I just finished the 9th row and will be sending the quilt to Materialgirl tomorrow or the next day.

Here is a picture of the entire quilt with all 9 rows and also a more closeup picture of the last four rows which haven't been seen before.

Lil, I absolutely love the job you did on those fans. They are gorgeous.

All 9 rows
[ATTACH=CONFIG]189930[/ATTACH]

Closeup of last 4 rows
[ATTACH=CONFIG]189931[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-189924.jpe
Views:	44
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	189930   Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-189925.jpe
Views:	6
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	189931  
Old 04-27-2011, 12:31 PM

Wow.... and I have to do the last row on that one, guess I should start thinking on it now!
Old 04-27-2011, 01:51 PM

I went back and looked through this thread and it appears that the last time Bernie's quilt was seen was in September when Mish finished the fifth row. I couldn't find where KathyN posted a picture after finishing the 6th row, and Lil did the 7th and 8th rows and I just finished the 9th row and will be sending the quilt to Materialgirl tomorrow or the next day.

Here is a picture of the entire quilt with all 9 rows and also a more closeup picture of the last four rows which haven't been seen before.

Oh! It's beautious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you everyone!
Old 04-27-2011, 03:25 PM

I will second the last comment - what an unusual, but stunning 8th row. The fans are beautiful and so very well constructed. Good job - NO - GREAT JOB LIL! Belles