NCIS

Old 05-14-2011, 04:55 AM

Kate was shot and killed. Her funeral was very well handled, especially by Abby. The ending was perfect. Don't want to give it all away.
Old 05-14-2011, 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by mummadee
Kate was shot and killed. Her funeral was very well handled, especially by Abby. The ending was perfect. Don't want to give it all away.
Yea, just keep watching the reruns until you see it. It was one of the most gripping shows I've seen... You just didn't expect it. It was a season finale, then I think the next season started with Kate's funeral. They did a really good job with it too; had it like Kate was talking with each of them through the day.

I just love that show! And, I don't mind reruns!
Old 05-14-2011, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by fraydknot12326
Originally Posted by Taffkat
Mark Harmon is proof that God loves me and wants me to be happy!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kat
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ~ you're toooo funny!! :roll: :lol:
I have a few others that God wants me to be happy with too.
George Clooney (it's really a tie between him and Mark) Robert Redford (The Way We Were RR, but heck, I'd have taken ANY of him. Remember, there are NO WRINKLES when you lay down) , Tom Selleck, Michael Weatherly, Don Johnson (Nash Bridges looking!), Julian McMahon (he use to be the devil on Charmed and then a DR on Nip Tuck). I have 7 cause being a woman, I believe that you should have your choice for the day of the week. I have a few "alternatives" just incase I can't make up my mind. I keep telling my husband that I am the ONE for George Clooney as he doesn't want babies (doesn't mean you can't practice! :-P ) AND I want to go to Italy too! He would just like me to have a sugar daddy that would keep us in the lifestyle that we would LIKE to live!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And in case you're wondering, yes, I am "NOT RIGHT" -- having been certified not right by my local Fire Marshall. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kat
Old 05-14-2011, 03:14 PM

Ahh Taffkat, aren't daydreams wonderful? My husband has always said that if I find a rich one he'll divorce me as long as I keep him in the style he'd like to become accustomed to!
Old 05-14-2011, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Janebird
Ahh Taffkat, aren't daydreams wonderful? My husband has always said that if I find a rich one he'll divorce me as long as I keep him in the style he'd like to become accustomed to!
I must have married your husband's brother! :lol:
Old 05-15-2011, 12:03 PM
OB

wouldn't miss it. love Ziva, McGee, Gibbs and Abby :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 05-15-2011, 01:26 PM

[quote=Kappy][quote=fraydknot12326]
Mark Harmon is proof that God loves me and wants me to be happy!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

He has actually thrown in Sean. C. and Clint E, along with Mark H., so we can all be happy!
These guys have all been favs of mine, along with Mark or course, but no one has mentioned Anotonio (Banderos). Hubba hubba!!!
Old 05-15-2011, 02:32 PM

I love NCIS. I love them all, especially Gibbs and Abbey. I started watching them just last year, so we tape them all to see all the past ones, too. We occasionally watch the LA version, but it doesn't even come close to the original.
Old 05-15-2011, 06:27 PM

Can't miss an episode so I Tivo it! Magee is my favorite but I love all the characters. It is a great ensemble cast.
I have the first 7 seasons on DVD.
Old 05-16-2011, 01:24 AM

[quote=Kappy][quote=fraydknot12326]

He has actually thrown in Sean. C. and Clint E, along with Mark H., so we can all be happy!
Oh my goodness...You left out the best of the best, Sam Elliott! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: