Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
warm and natural batting question >

warm and natural batting question

warm and natural batting question

Old 05-02-2011, 03:30 PM

Be careful, my friends tater bag caught on fire, my bag went to the garbage.
Old 05-05-2011, 04:17 AM

I've sold hundreds of the potato bags, all with the regular warm and natural. I've never received a complaint.
Old 05-05-2011, 08:04 AM

The same here.. I've sold many,mannny ,manny bags.. It's all the matter of how they are used or abused.. You can not stick them in the HIGH votage oven for the ame amount of time as the lower votage.. Or the person that turns them for 10" min.. and takes off.. come back and ...OH a fire... Or simple do not do as directions say.. I worked in a fabric store ,lady come in was going to make potatoe bags... She had ploy batting.. tried to explain that she didn't want to use that... She tells me thats a it was batting... I tried to explain with no sucess.. So needless to say I'm sure hers catch fire... Enough said..
Old 05-05-2011, 08:39 AM

But W&N is part poly.

Originally Posted by shirsh
The same here.. I've sold many,mannny ,manny bags.. It's all the matter of how they are used or abused.. You can not stick them in the HIGH votage oven for the ame amount of time as the lower votage.. Or the person that turns them for 10" min.. and takes off.. come back and ...OH a fire... Or simple do not do as directions say.. I worked in a fabric store ,lady come in was going to make potatoe bags... She had ploy batting.. tried to explain that she didn't want to use that... She tells me thats a it was batting... I tried to explain with no sucess.. So needless to say I'm sure hers catch fire... Enough said..
Old 05-16-2011, 03:34 PM

I made one for potatoes. You must have 100 % cotton for fabric, batting and thread. Interesting otherwise you could have a fire in your microwave.

The bag looks good but doesn't impress me.