Boomerang 5.0-EAST Group

Old 05-17-2011, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by PokerDiva
Received f8's today from bookworm and dogsgod. Received grown up block from reeskylr. I also received a bock with no return address, no name, no note. Postmark is Oakland CA. Please someone claim as it is a very pretty block and I would like to thank you.
Check out our excel spreadsheet. I am using to to keep track of what and when I get them and send them out. If you look through all the cities, you will find it. I would do it now for you, but am at work.
Old 05-17-2011, 12:15 PM

There are 4 from CA. None from Oakland. I don't know which of the cities in CA would be postmarked Oakland. I can probably rule out Susanville. It is too far north. But I don't know about Fremont, Bakersfield or Fresno. Do you?

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
Received f8's today from bookworm and dogsgod. Received grown up block from reeskylr. I also received a bock with no return address, no name, no note. Postmark is Oakland CA. Please someone claim as it is a very pretty block and I would like to thank you.
Check out our excel spreadsheet. I am using to to keep track of what and when I get them and send them out. If you look through all the cities, you will find it. I would do it now for you, but am at work.
Old 05-17-2011, 12:38 PM

I cant find my spread sheet on line but have it at home. You could post the picture of the block and maybe someone can claim making it? Ive only had one envelope come in with a F8 in it and the envelope was almost destroyed but the fabric was in good shape!
Old 05-17-2011, 12:46 PM

I think Fremont is the closest to Oakland?
Old 05-17-2011, 01:31 PM

I received my block from bookworm with her fabric. If you check her name she has pictures on her flicker page. Mine had no info on it either but I peeked at her page and recognized it.
Old 05-17-2011, 01:34 PM

Yes it's bookworms I looked at the ones she posted and saw that one.
Also Laura mattick is lmattick screen name.
Old 05-17-2011, 01:35 PM

I will take a look at it when I get home, on Pacific Time so have to wait, wait, wait. Too bad I could not claim eastern time right now and head out. (HAHA). I bet it is someone that has already sent my block to me as well.

There are 4 from CA. None from Oakland. I don't know which of the cities in CA would be postmarked Oakland. I can probably rule out Susanville. It is too far north. But I don't know about Fremont, Bakersfield or Fresno. Do you?

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
Old 05-17-2011, 01:37 PM

Thank you very much and I thanks to bookworm also for the great block.

Originally Posted by Crafty3790
Yes it's bookworms I looked at the ones she posted and saw that one.
Also Laura mattick is lmattick screen name.
Old 05-17-2011, 02:22 PM

Dag nab it. My return labels are falling off again. PokerDiva its from me. Grandmaquilter I sent you one and it might be your mystery check the links in my signature and see if it matches one. Sorry guys :(
Old 05-17-2011, 02:51 PM

Thank you. I love it.

Originally Posted by bookworm
Dag nab it. My return labels are falling off again. PokerDiva its from me. Grandmaquilter I sent you one and it might be your mystery check the links in my signature and see if it matches one. Sorry guys :(