Boomerang 5.0-EAST Group

Old 05-24-2011, 02:08 PM

Got fabric from nurse Bonnie
Old 05-24-2011, 03:41 PM

Just a quick update: Here are the blocks that I have received. I will post a photo soon......

Jupiter, Bookworm, Joanelizbay, PokerDiva, Reeskylr, Shay Shivers, JaneCat, Pgaines, Goldendog55, Moonwork42029, Jetnica and Kathy N. They are BEAUTIFUL!!!! I LOVE them all!!!

Blessings!!

Carole
Old 05-24-2011, 05:05 PM

Here are the F8’s I have received:
Bookworm, CherylW, Crafty3790, Dogsgod, Frogquilter, Goldendog55, Gramie bj, janecat, jetnica, joanelizbay, Jupiter, Kathy N, lmattick, monarchbee, Moonwork42029, Navarre2011, Nurse Bonnie, Ok Darla, pgaines, PokerDiva, QuilterMomma, reeskylr, Shay1896, Shaysmema, and Sew cornie .

It would probably have been easier to list the ones I haven’t received yet. Here they are:
Bibliostone, Brenda 5, jaciqltznok, Ladilene, letsquilt, rejenea, scollard, tapngram, Tolepainter54, Wanda123. Hey….. that is only 10 outstanding!! WOW!!

Now, for the blocks that I have completed and sent home: Crafty3790, goldendog55, janecat, pgaines, PokerDiva, QuilterMomma, reeskylr, Shay1896, Shaysmema, and Sew cornie.
I forgot to add this.
List of blocks completed and ready to send….monarchbee, Moonwork42029,

Here are the blocks cut out and ready to sew….bookworm, joanelizbay, LadyIlene and Ok Darla .

Here are the blocks that I have received: goldendog55, janecat, jetnica, joanelizbay, Jupiter, Kathy N, Moonwork42029, pgaines, PokerDiva, reeskylr, Shay1896 and Shaysmema.
Old 05-24-2011, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got my block from pgaines and she did an embroidery design with the Seattle Seahawks. I am so excited. It is absolutely perfect. He is going to love it. How did you ever get it done? There are so many rules following NFL logos. I am a Steelers fan and my brother in law and me go around all the time. He will be so glad this is on his quilt. DO you have a steeler logo?
I downloaded this logo online from a place overseas, so maybe it wasn't a legally authorized logo, not real sure, I never really considered that.. I just looked for that because you has commented that was one of the teams he liked.

No I don't have a Steelers logo, but then again, I didn't have a Seahawks one before this either.
Old 05-24-2011, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by sew cornie
F8 today from Jupiter and beautiful block as well. Thank you! I'll post a picture tomorrow.

Finished blocks heading home Monday:
Poker Diva
pgaines
shaysmema
carsey
QuilterMomma

If you want to take a look-see, you can find them at . . .

Love it!!! Thanks!

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-124817-1.htm
Old 05-24-2011, 10:05 PM

F8 today from Nurse Bonnie =)

Finished up the quilt last night, so this weekend is Boomerang Bonanza!! =) I will have a list (hopefully a long list) of completed blocks on Tuesday! =)
Old 05-25-2011, 03:23 AM

Sending out blocks today

Dogsgod
Joanelizbay
Old 05-25-2011, 05:39 AM

You ladies are awesome-love the work going on here-keep it up :-)
Hugs
April
Old 05-25-2011, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by pgaines
Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got my block from pgaines and she did an embroidery design with the Seattle Seahawks. I am so excited. It is absolutely perfect. He is going to love it. How did you ever get it done? There are so many rules following NFL logos. I am a Steelers fan and my brother in law and me go around all the time. He will be so glad this is on his quilt. DO you have a steeler logo?
I downloaded this logo online from a place overseas, so maybe it wasn't a legally authorized logo, not real sure, I never really considered that.. I just looked for that because you has commented that was one of the teams he liked.

No I don't have a Steelers logo, but then again, I didn't have a Seahawks one before this either.
I so appreciate all the effort you went to for my block. If it is from overseas, then let the NFL worry about it. We are not selling it for profit so we are not in any trouble. At least Hines Ward took Dancing with the Stars last night. My Steelers can do more than just play a good game of football. LOL
Old 05-25-2011, 07:44 AM

I did receive f8 from nursebonnie and I received my grownup block from shaysmea. Did not get to take a real good look at either, had concert to attend. Going to miss that Jazz stuff unless I watch other parents children.