Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
searching for name pf pattern >

searching for name pf pattern

searching for name pf pattern

Old 04-03-2009, 09:13 PM
Power Poster

Was it like the figure 8?
Old 04-03-2009, 10:24 PM

Nope can not sketch as I do not know how to do that on a computer forum.

Not a figure 8 BUT if you turn the 8 sideways and push it in a bit till circles overlap you got it.

Not sure it is a series on interlocking rings as I said it only had the 2 on the quilt that I remember. As Omak said it could have been someone redoing onther pattern, downsizing it to just 2 rings. That why I thing the DBl wedding ring is so close but it is 2 too many in the pattern, for when made it makes 4 rings. This quilt was just 2 big rings. I am not even sure it was a pattern at this point.

I did see it on a comerical quilt not too long ago or at least I think I did since I did not really touch the quilt and it was hanging folded. The rings were in the center of the quilt. I am wondering if they were not cut and place like applique instead of patchwork.

Thanks everyone for trying to help on this. I am sure I will find it eventually but for now I am giving up as searching for it is not finding it. So maybe not searching for it I will find it again. :D
Old 04-06-2009, 09:23 AM

I just saw that somewhere on the computer recently. It was all white and the interlocking rings were gold and in the middle of the quilt. IT was beautiful. However I don't remember where I saw it as I look at so many things online. I will keep my eye out for it. I watch Youtube and TQS newsletter, I am not a member and anything else that is free. Sorry I could not be more help. It looks like two wedding bands interlocked like they do on wedding invitations. Does this sound like it?
Old 04-06-2009, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by sheliab12
I just saw that somewhere on the computer recently. It was all white and the interlocking rings were gold and in the middle of the quilt. IT was beautiful. However I don't remember where I saw it as I look at so many things online. I will keep my eye out for it. I watch Youtube and TQS newsletter, I am not a member and anything else that is free. Sorry I could not be more help. It looks like two wedding bands interlocked like they do on wedding invitations. Does this sound like it?
Yes, that is it. It is good to know I am not nuts. Hopefully one of us will find it again.
Old 04-08-2009, 11:51 AM

Not sure if this is what you saw....I actually have this pattern and made it...quite cute.

http://www.kaysquilts.com/puzzle.html
Old 04-08-2009, 02:14 PM

No but that is a cute quilt. It is just 2 rings no more.