Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Buddies Group Buddies Post here :-) >

Boomerang Buddies Group Buddies Post here :-)

Boomerang Buddies Group Buddies Post here :-)

Old 05-29-2011, 04:40 AM

I received a great block from Lillie yesterday. Thank you so much.
I am still missing blocks from belladawn, missmare and roseysue. I also never received a F8 from or a block from mbogenpohl.
Old 05-29-2011, 10:04 PM

Hello all! I'm sure ya'll thought I fell off the face of the earth or something but long story short, I've been really sick and in and out of hospital and it has taken me a tad longer to recover than I thought. Here is the post explaining all that: http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-124682-1.htm
So......I have several blocks that just need to be mailed (they were already done before I got sick) and my DD is taking care of that for me on Tues or Wed. I hope to get the rest out very quickly and can't apologize enough for the added delay. IF YOU NEED TO GO TO THE TOP OF THE LIST please PM me.
Thanks everyone!!
Old 05-30-2011, 04:43 PM

Ok, here are the two latest blocks I've received. I love them both. I am still missing 6 blocks, I hope to start working on assembling my quilt in Oct. I'm not in a hurry to get the rest of my blocks but hope they all come home by the end of Sept.

Lillie
[ATTACH=CONFIG]204496[/ATTACH]

Tink 74
[ATTACH=CONFIG]204497[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-204490.jpe
Views:	33
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	204496   Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-204491.jpe
Views:	32
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	204497  
Old 05-31-2011, 04:31 PM

For Boom 5 North:

I was trying to think of where I could post my blocks that I made when I completed them. Then the thought came to me.....my blog. So, I have my finished blocks that I have made for people there. If you choose to look, if not that is fine too.

http://5kidsmyhusbandandme.blogspot....for-swaps.html

JaneCat
Janetlmt
RoseySue
Selfhunter
MFQS
KReinhart

These blocks were taken away by the mail lady today. I pressed them and wrapped them so hopefully the postage was good. If anyone ever gets any kind of cost please let me know.

HUGS!
Old 06-03-2011, 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by AngieS
For Boom 5 North:

I was trying to think of where I could post my blocks that I made when I completed them. Then the thought came to me.....my blog. So, I have my finished blocks that I have made for people there. If you choose to look, if not that is fine too.

JaneCat
Janetlmt
RoseySue
Selfhunter
MFQS
KReinhart

These blocks were taken away by the mail lady today. I pressed them and wrapped them so hopefully the postage was good. If anyone ever gets any kind of cost please let me know.

HUGS!

Angie I'm not sure if you realize it or not but you are posting in a Boom 4 thread.
Old 06-03-2011, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by jtapp9
For Boom 5 North:

JaneCat
Janetlmt
RoseySue
Selfhunter
MFQS
KReinhart

HUGS!

Angie I'm not sure if you realize it or not but you are posting in a Boom 4 thread.

Sorry Julie. It said Boom 5 at the top so I thought it was. Whoops. I'm sorry.
Old 06-03-2011, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by jtapp9
For Boom 5 North:

JaneCat
Janetlmt
RoseySue
Selfhunter
MFQS
KReinhart

HUGS!

Sorry Julie. It said Boom 5 at the top so I thought it was. Whoops. I'm sorry.

I just wanted to make sure the right people got to see your beautiful blocks! Great job :)
Old 06-03-2011, 11:10 AM

Thank you. I'm so slow at it. I guess because I want them to look good. I wouldn't want someone to just rush through and mail mine out any old way. I want them to look as nice as I can possible get them. I've never done any paper piecing or real detailed blocks yet. I'm just trying to fine tune what blocks I have done. :XD: I love looking at other people's blocks. They are unreal! Just awesome! Maybe one day I'll be there! :thumbup:

Have a great weekend.
Old 06-03-2011, 12:15 PM

I have only gotten 24 of 35 back so far, I have to find my list and whats missing.
Old 06-04-2011, 03:00 PM

I received a beautiful block from Roseysue, thank you so much. The two purple quilts for my grand girls are going to be awesome.
I am still missing blocks from belladawn, lillie, missmare and never received F8 or block from mbogenpohl.