Walmart FABRIC Change!

Old 06-13-2011, 03:29 AM

Was just informed that our NEW WALMART superstore(only opened this past fall) has put all their precuts on sale! They're suppose to be 25% off! This clearance sale is so they have room for the RETURNING by the yard, fabric department! I will be stopping at WALMART today!! I had just read (last week) on the board that fabric was returning to 700 stores, - wasn't sure ours would be one! MY STORE IS IN LORAIN,OHIO! I hope you have the SAME sale & the same good news!
Old 06-13-2011, 03:38 AM
Power Poster

Great to hear about Ohio! I keep checking ours, nothing as of this past weekend.
Old 06-13-2011, 04:56 AM

The lady cutting my fleece last week told me that our fabric department was closing in Aug. I told her she was wrong, that wal-mart was bringing back fabric. I saw the store manager yesterday and he said ours was staying and that they were bringing fabric back to all wal-marts. He said they had more people complain about the fabric dept. then they did the firearms. I told him he better be glad they did not have firearms when they took out fabric.
Old 06-13-2011, 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by dpparris
The lady cutting my fleece last week told me that our fabric department was closing in Aug. I told her she was wrong, that wal-mart was bringing back fabric. I saw the store manager yesterday and he said ours was staying and that they were bringing fabric back to all wal-marts. He said they had more people complain about the fabric dept. then they did the firearms. I told him he better be glad they did not have firearms when they took out fabric.
that is too funny about the firearms! be glad we didn't bring our rotary cutters -i think they could be just as dangerous in the hands of an angry quilter!!!
Old 06-13-2011, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by ragqueen03
Originally Posted by dpparris
that is too funny about the firearms! be glad we didn't bring our rotary cutters -i think they could be just as dangerous in the hands of an angry quilter!!!
" deadly and silent, too!!!!
Old 06-13-2011, 03:32 PM
Power Poster

I'm glaf you're getting your fabric back.