Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Row Robin 2011 - "Memory Makers" Group 15 >

Row Robin 2011 - "Memory Makers" Group 15

Row Robin 2011 - "Memory Makers" Group 15

Old 06-18-2011, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by saritabee
I'll have it DONE by today, but I'm not sure when I'll actually be able to go to the post office. Saturday at the very latest, possibly tomorrow.
I finally got a new router, so I'll even be able to load and post pictures! *grin*
I'm actually going to be moving middle of next month, so I'll have to get the new address to whoever mails to me... it's Robbi, isn't it? I don't have the box close by.
Hehehe, I thought I read Robin(my name) now I see it says Robbi!
Old 06-18-2011, 06:28 PM

oookay, went out in the mail first thing this morning.
Oh my goodness, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-20-2011, 07:22 AM

Craftphanatic, I am taking your next rows to the post office this morning! Can't post pics as saritabee doesn't want to see her blocks! IMHO, they're looking good! Enjoy.
Old 06-20-2011, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by booklady
Craftphanatic, I am taking your next rows to the post office this morning! Can't post pics as saritabee doesn't want to see her blocks! IMHO, they're looking good! Enjoy.
booklady, I had to redo one of Robbie's blocks so many times I ran out of fabric, I am going to get more tonight and will finish tomorrow and mail on Wednesday, so sorry I am behind
Old 06-20-2011, 02:37 PM

Received craftphanatics row from Sari, what can I say, WOW beautiful row, lol none of the fabrics I bought will go with it, so I guess when I get paid Wednesday I get, I mean HAVE to go fabric shopping, and I will be taking the rows with me so I can pick the colors lol
Old 06-20-2011, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by booklady
Ooooo, thanks for the reminder. I think I will put a big note on it so I don't forget and post a pic when I am done. I can't wat to see it because I am having a hard time thinking of what to do with her theme. I have a nugget of an idea but I need to see if it will look right.
Old 06-20-2011, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
Received craftphanatics row from Sari, what can I say, WOW beautiful row, lol none of the fabrics I bought will go with it, so I guess when I get paid Wednesday I get, I mean HAVE to go fabric shopping, and I will be taking the rows with me so I can pick the colors lol
I'm sorry it's so matchy; I accidentally bought the exact same yellow fabric as in the bottom row... *grin*
Old 06-20-2011, 05:11 PM

I'm sorry it's so matchy; I accidentally bought the exact same yellow fabric as in the bottom row... *grin*
Hey, how cool is that! I didn't even notice that it was the same but I did think to myself how wonderful it all flows together. I sowed it to my husband and he is impressed with how it is turning out also!
Old 06-20-2011, 05:14 PM

LOL I actually have that one also I was using it on another block
Old 06-20-2011, 05:17 PM

well I had to go to Hobby Lobby to get the fabric to finish Robbi's luckily they still had it but it was a DARK version on top but I peeked through the layers of the bolt and the shade I needed was on the bottom, so she unrolled it to get to the one I needed, how sweet was that.
so while I was there I also got some new for Craftphanatics, I still have to get some of the lighter blues...