Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
I WON !!!!!!  I WON!!!! >

I WON !!!!!! I WON!!!!

I WON !!!!!! I WON!!!!

Old 05-03-2009, 08:30 AM

Congratulations! I bet you keep going through your basket and smiling!
Old 05-03-2009, 09:36 AM

Congrats!
I also did the shop hop,but unfortunately I couldn't get to all the shops,hard to to do working full time,since they had the 2 new shops too.
Enjoy your new stuff
Old 05-03-2009, 10:18 AM

:lol:

That is WONDERFUL ! ! ! You are so lucky!

I love pink, too, and I can't wait to see what you make from this. No pressure, though. ha

GREAT GOING ! ! !
Old 05-03-2009, 10:30 AM

Which new ones are you talking about? The Kopkopelli in Casa Grand and the one in San Manuel? Those were the hardest and took me a day to get back and forth. I live near the one in Catalina so on the first day got Betty to stamp my card. It did take me 3 days to get all of them. I don't think I could have done it if I had been working. Have you been to the shop in Sahuarita? She has more material than I've seen in a long time!
Hope to meet up with you sometime.
Gini
Old 05-03-2009, 10:33 AM

What a super prize congratulations :D
Old 05-03-2009, 02:45 PM

Exactly those 2.I thought I had that Sunday the 26th(?) also to finish but when at Cactus Quilts I overheard Nancy tell someone that Sat was the last day so we went to Catalina Quilting and that was the last one .They should give an extra week cause San Manuel and Casa Grande are far and far apart from each other.I actually do like the one in Sahuarita,it is very small inside.My favorite shop is Bella Quiltworks,but I am lucky I have 3 quiltshops within a mile from me,not including Joanns,which is around the corner
Old 05-03-2009, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by Gini
Which new ones are you talking about? The Kopkopelli in Casa Grand and the one in San Manuel? Those were the hardest and took me a day to get back and forth. I live near the one in Catalina so on the first day got Betty to stamp my card. It did take me 3 days to get all of them. I don't think I could have done it if I had been working. Have you been to the shop in Sahuarita? She has more material than I've seen in a long time!
Gini
I hope to meet both of you some time. I'm a snowbird and will be back in Dec. How many shops were in the Hop? I only know Quilt Basket & Bella & haven't been to the one in Suharita. I love it when I'm in Tucson, because the only fabric shop I have in CT is JoAnn's or a 45 min trek away!
Old 05-03-2009, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Gini
Gini
Congratulations!!!

I hope to meet both of you some time. I'm a snowbird and will be back in Dec. How many shops were in the Hop? I only know Quilt Basket & Bella & haven't been to the one in Suharita. I love it when I'm in Tucson, because the only fabric shop I have in CT is JoAnn's or a 45 min trek away!
Old 05-03-2009, 03:48 PM
Power Poster

Congrats..congrats..congrats!!!!
Old 05-03-2009, 04:20 PM

Maybe we can get together when you are here. There were 11 quilt shops in the hop. I am hoping also that they have that extra Sunday so the quilters that work would have that extra day. There is just no way that you could do the Casa Grand and San Man in less than a day.
My hubby bet me 10 yards of material that I wouldn't finish! Boy will he have to pay up big time!!!
Gini