Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
A funny your kids came up with... >

A funny your kids came up with...

A funny your kids came up with...

Old 06-27-2011, 06:41 PM

My littlest was almost three and was sick. She got medicine from the DR that we sprayed up her nose.

So a day or so in my dad is going to babysit her. I told him she got bit by th flu bug and asked her to show Grand-dad her medicine. She promptly went to the cabinet under his sink and brought him the Raid. "Kill the bug, GeePa, it's eating me up!!"

I will add that he did put the sprays and cleaners out of reach that night :) !!
Old 06-27-2011, 06:48 PM

Just one?

The rule in my house is, "She with the biggest boobs, wins." Which is me.

My girls got grounded from their Wii tonight. My youngest is 12 now. Didn't say a word when I broke the news. Left the room and came back with a pair of socks in her bra. "I win, and we're not grounded anymore."

I peed a little trying to hold in my laughter. She's still grounded. Nice try though... Points for creative thinking.
Old 06-27-2011, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by Becka
Just one?

The rule in my house is, "She with the biggest boobs, wins." Which is me.

My girls got grounded from their Wii tonight. My youngest is 12 now. Didn't say a word when I broke the news. Left the room and came back with a pair of socks in her bra. "I win, and we're not grounded anymore."

I peed a little trying to hold in my laughter. She's still grounded. Nice try though... Points for creative thinking.
hahaha to funny!
Old 06-27-2011, 08:07 PM

Well, I don't have any children of my own, but I do have a cute story about one of my former kindergarten students.

I taught kindergarten about 15 years ago, and during the winter months we would sometimes have "inside recess." Well, one of my little girls, Kelly, went home and announced at the dinner table that night that they had had "incest recess"!!! Luckily, her sister was in the same class and corrected her, but Kelly kept insisting that the class had had incest recess that day!!!!!

Her mother pulled me aside the next day and told me the story and then asked, "So, just WHAT is going on in your classroom!!??" :lol: :lol: :lol: We all had a terrific laugh about it, and whenever I think of Kelly, that is one of my favorite stories about her. :D :D
Old 06-27-2011, 08:14 PM

ok, this is a back in the day story (not my day... my moms. There are 11 kids 7 girls 4 boys just for reference.)

Her and 3 of her sisters were up in their room, one of the boys kept on bugging them. Would not leave them alone for anything. So they do what 4 girls being annoyed by a boy would do...... they threw him out the window!

He broke his arm and they got punished for those that wonder what happened next ;)
Old 06-27-2011, 08:16 PM

My young son watched a western movie, asked how they got that cart to push the horse. He was logical too!
Old 06-27-2011, 08:24 PM

I had fixed a nice dinner and told my son to call his daddy for supper. He did...He yelled, "Supper's ready dad, we're having roast BEAST!
Old 06-27-2011, 08:56 PM

Gd's got a new pup for christmas. Its a boy they both came screaming and crying carrying puppy to dad and told daddy puppy was hurt really bad. He asked where they flip him over and told dad he had pink stuff hanging out of his belly I was rolling on the floor just from the look on his face
Old 06-28-2011, 02:58 AM

Middle school son, now 21 years, came home from school after drug wareness class, while watching TV that evening he saw a cigarette cessation commercial-telling not to start and to quit. He pipes up with "I don't see what the big deal is, all they have to do is eat cold turkey!" We laughed till we cried and still do every time we tell the story!
Old 06-28-2011, 03:38 AM

When my sons were 3 and 5, they were sitting at the kitchen table holding up fingers to show how old they were..."I am this many!" As I was walking by, they asked me how many I was. After I flashed 26 fingers, their eyes got really big and my 5 year old said, "Wow! You're aaaaancient!!!"