Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
BLOCKS OF THE MONTH - 1st of the Month, 2011 >

BLOCKS OF THE MONTH - 1st of the Month, 2011

BLOCKS OF THE MONTH - 1st of the Month, 2011

Old 06-10-2011, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Deecee
Well that's just a teaser for July, Sulabug.

Now I can't wait!

Your right!!! But I LOVE IT!!!

:D
Old 06-10-2011, 04:30 PM

yes, sulabug. i am really enjoying the house and stars blocks. got sidetracked with a dear jane quilt. sewed too much, and got sore. had to take a break from everything for a couple weeks, and also a have a grandson. but yes, my houses are going to be the lst thing i catch up on. luv them. i think a lot of us are just not posting pictures. i got a new camera, and my computer won't 'buy' it right now.
Old 07-14-2011, 04:20 AM

I forgot all about joining this board and I am so happy I found it again. I would love to do the house BOM. Will someone please tell me where to get the patterns. I know I am late (story of my life), but I love houses!! Please help. I am going to have to learn how this board works. Looks like so much fun...I don't know why I forgot I signed up so long ago.

Thanks,

Kim
Old 07-14-2011, 04:24 AM

Originally Posted by scrappy101
I forgot all about joining this board and I am so happy I found it again. I would love to do the house BOM. Will someone please tell me where to get the patterns. I know I am late (story of my life), but I love houses!! Please help. I am going to have to learn how this board works. Looks like so much fun...I don't know why I forgot I signed up so long ago.

Thanks,

Kim
this should give you all the info you need
http://www.quiltingboard.com/user_page.jsp?upnum=1901
Old 07-14-2011, 10:47 PM

Short an sweet,
Thank you so much for your help in answering this question!!
:D :D :D :D
Old 07-15-2011, 12:40 PM

I am brand new today, but love houses. I see that the questioner and answerer are both form TX as well. Hope it is not too late to catch up. I have a whole collection of house crossstitches, pictures, etc. and love primtives so houses would fit right in.
Old 07-15-2011, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by Dreameaver
I am brand new today, but love houses. I see that the questioner and answerer are both form TX as well. Hope it is not too late to catch up. I have a whole collection of house crossstitches, pictures, etc. and love primtives so houses would fit right in.
Hello there & Welcome from the state of Washington!! We would love to have you join in on the fun making these house blocks. There is no need to sign up, just start making the blocks that you want to do first. This is a project that you will keep for yourself. Good Luck.
Sew Happy,
Cheryl
Sulabug
:D :D :D
Old 07-15-2011, 05:25 PM

I did the first month and I've just been printing out the rest of the months so I can catch up lol
so you're not alone
Old 07-25-2011, 06:28 AM

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
I did the first month and I've just been printing out the rest of the months so I can catch up lol
so you're not alone
Hey I'm with you too!! I done the first one which was the church. I'm so far behind I'm running backwards!! So much has happened this year it's hard to think of cutting and sewing anything with so much on ones mind...I'll catch up sometime soon I hope! :XD:
Old 07-25-2011, 09:07 AM

Ladies,
You have all the time in the world to catch up. These blocks are for you to keep, so do them when you can. I know you will enjoy each & every one of the blocks that have been done so far. They will make a really neat quilt!!
:D :D :D :D