Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Introduce Yourself
Newbie from Las Vegas, NV. >

Newbie from Las Vegas, NV.

Newbie from Las Vegas, NV.

Old 07-14-2011, 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by CatnQuilt
I am so glad to have found this board also and I am glad there are a few of us here in Las Vegas.A get together would be so nice.It would be nice to meet other quilters in this area

Sandy
Hi Sandy, I think it would be awesome if a few of us Las Vegas area (and nearby) quilters could get together. I'd love to meet others who love what I love to do! And we surely wouldn't run out of things to talk about!
Old 07-15-2011, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by MacThayer
I am so glad to have found this board also and I am glad there are a few of us here in Las Vegas.A get together would be so nice.It would be nice to meet other quilters in this area

Sandy
Hi Sandy, I think it would be awesome if a few of us Las Vegas area (and nearby) quilters could get together. I'd love to meet others who love what I love to do! And we surely wouldn't run out of things to talk about!
I agree, sounds like fun :) :) :)
Old 07-16-2011, 11:39 AM

Well then lets take a survey and see what day of the week and time would be good for everyone living in and around Las Vegas.Wed Thurs Fri and Sat after 11:30 is great for me.Any where is fine. Does anyone know a good place for us to have lunch and sit and visit for a while.Even an outdoor picnic would be great. So let us know if you would be interested in joining us for a get together and where we could meet

Sandy
Old 07-17-2011, 02:41 PM

Well then lets take a survey and see what day of the week and time would be good for everyone living in and around Las Vegas.Wed Thurs Fri and Sat after 11:30 is great for me.Any where is fine. Does anyone know a good place for us to have lunch and sit and visit for a while.Even an outdoor picnic would be great. So let us know if you would be interested in joining us for a get together and where we could meet

Sandy
Hi Sandy,
I'm about to leave to go to a class reunion and visit family, but I'll be available after August 1st. Any of those days work for me. After 11:30 AM works great. If we did it a bit later (lunch is always busy) The Cheesecake Factory is a great restaurant, right in "The District", just as you get off the 215 at Green Valley Parkway. Very easy to find, nice atmosphere, great food. Just a suggestion. I'll eat anywhere. Really would love to get as many local people together as we can. What a blast!
Old 07-17-2011, 04:01 PM

Keep me posted. I'm very flexable during the week.
Old 07-17-2011, 04:02 PM

Welcome from Oregon!