Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
"Create" channel..... sewing and quilting ALL DAY! >

"Create" channel..... sewing and quilting ALL DAY!

"Create" channel..... sewing and quilting ALL DAY!

Old 07-17-2011, 03:19 AM

What channel did you find it on in Maine? I have Time Warner Cable. Will I find I find it there?

Originally Posted by lots2do
I've found it in Maine but not in NH. Must depend on the cable company or something. It seems as if it has a lot of older PBS shows. I enjoy watching it when I'm up there.
Old 07-17-2011, 03:36 AM

I only get quilting shows on Saturday mornings - however they begin at 5 a.m. Guess who sets their alarm for 4:45 am on Saturday mornings????
Old 07-17-2011, 03:47 AM

Wasn't it great; they were still going on this morning at 5am. I had a hard time leaving the house yesterday because another great one was coming on. They took Nancy off a while ago so it was great seeing her. I hope they keep it up or at least had enough viewers to realize they need to have them on more frequently.
Old 07-17-2011, 03:51 AM

Originally Posted by MarthaT
Originally Posted by ptquilts
we get it as one section of our VT PBS - but they have a lot more cooking shows than crafts, at least when I am watching. That's OK, I love Lidia's Italy - whenever that is on, I tell DH - you know what we are having for dinner tomorrow!!
During the week they have a variety of shows...cooking, painting, travel, sewing, etc. The quilting/sewing ones come on at 5:00 am and pm and at 11:00 am and pm. They are on a 6 hour cycle, so the same shows are on four times each day. Saturdays are different, they pick a theme and have that theme going all day long.
Here during the week they are on at 6am 6pm and 12am. Then on Saturday they normally have the same guy all day long; once in awhile they'll throw in Test Kitchen (which I love) but mostly it's the one guy traveling; ALL DAY
Old 07-17-2011, 04:59 AM

yesterday is the first day my create channel did that, we even got Sewing with Nancy, they had taken it off before. I'm sorry, we could do without Martha's sewing room, don't care about vintage clothing. there must be people out there that do, she is on twice a week here
Old 07-17-2011, 05:06 AM

Isn't this a wonderful gift from Create. Every year I look forward to their day of quilt shows!
Old 07-17-2011, 05:20 AM

On the Create TV site you can find a section that will help you find stations in your area. If none of them carry it notify them that you would like to see it.
Old 07-17-2011, 05:26 AM

Thanks. I will

Originally Posted by Jerse
On the Create TV site you can find a section that will help you find stations in your area. If none of them carry it notify them that you would like to see it.
Old 07-17-2011, 05:34 AM

Originally Posted by RUSewing
Oh drats, cannot find it on Dish.
DISH doesn't carry it...bummer, saw it listed but????
Old 07-17-2011, 05:37 AM

I have Fios in Mass & it's not listed on the channel lineup. I'll have to call & see if they can add it.

FREE Quilting Newsletter