Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
"Create" channel..... sewing and quilting ALL DAY! >

"Create" channel..... sewing and quilting ALL DAY!

"Create" channel..... sewing and quilting ALL DAY!

Old 07-17-2011, 06:10 AM

Originally Posted by nonymac
I'm watching it now. Didn't know it would be all day though. LOVE IT. I don't have cable - just the box the "government" gave a coupon for a couple years ago. So only get about 8 channels and one of them is Create.
Wish I was that lucky - we got the box, and can't get anything on ours (four channels and all reruns or news)- so we got satellite and guess what? NO shows like that on any channels I get - so guess I'll just enjoy our QB and be happy - which takse up a lot of my time if I'm just wanting to look at every tutorial - Enjoy!!!
Old 07-17-2011, 06:37 AM

Does any one know if we get it in Kansas. I have trouble just turning on the television some days. We have ATT U verse since we moved a couple of months ago.
Old 07-17-2011, 06:51 AM

Originally Posted by lots2do
I've found it in Maine but not in NH. Must depend on the cable company or something. It seems as if it has a lot of older PBS shows. I enjoy watching it when I'm up there.
Anyone in Maine who gets this channel, can you tell me what the number of the channel is when you have DirectTV in Maine? It sounds like something I could waste hours on. :-P
Old 07-17-2011, 07:22 AM

I did the same. When I got done with the house, I grabbed my einstein coat and set and knitting between loads of laundary. The guys came home and didn't ask to change the channell. They went out and did what ever they do.......
Old 07-17-2011, 07:30 AM

Create is one of my favorite channels. Yes, I did watch a bunch of the shows. Some I had already viewed previously, but enjoyed the day. Others I watched for the second time.
Old 07-17-2011, 07:40 AM

Wish I had seen your post sooner for I would have enjoyed watching. I watch "create" a lot on weekends but mostly just cooking. Yesterday happened to be a day I wasn't watching. Maybe they will do that again sometime.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:41 AM

I am so angry.. our TV used to have the create channel and I loved it. Even if it did come on a midnight.. but all of a sudden one day it was gone... Don't even see it in the channel line up any more.. They did have some great shows..
Old 07-17-2011, 08:50 AM
tmw

Originally Posted by BluegrassGurl
For anyone who gets the "Create" channel..... there are sewing and quilting shows ALL DAY.... with a few knitting shows thrown in.

It is going to be a great day. Husband is at work.... I'm cleaning house... and watching "Create" all day. The only thing that would be better is if I could sew while watching the shows... but alas.... the dust and clutter is out of here today.

Woo hoo!
in the benson, az area the create channel is on cox cable channel 82, but the quilting and knitting shows are over, its' now 9: 30 am, and i think they stopped during the night, not sure when, i had to turn it off at 11:30 pm, too sleepy.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by BluegrassGurl
For anyone who gets the "Create" channel..... there are sewing and quilting shows ALL DAY.... with a few knitting shows thrown in.

It is going to be a great day. Husband is at work.... I'm cleaning house... and watching "Create" all day. The only thing that would be better is if I could sew while watching the shows... but alas.... the dust and clutter is out of here today.

Woo hoo!
I watched quilting, ssewing and crafts for 2 hours yesterday on Create (Saturday the 16th) and it was great. Then it repeated all day for those that missed some of the programs. I watched from 10 a.m. California time to noon. FUN FUN FUN
Old 07-17-2011, 09:06 AM

Wow, a whole channel for quilting????? I don't know what is wrong with the people/stations that plan what TV programs will be shown in the Detroit area but I think their heads are buried in the haystack. Quilting programs are non-existent and even if they show one occasionally it is like at 6-7 AM. We used to have Nancys Notions and Alex Andersons stuff, but no more. I guess we are the orphans on Detroit TV.

FREE Quilting Newsletter