Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Introduce Yourself
I miss quilting >

I miss quilting

I miss quilting

Old 07-17-2011, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by kriley
I got divorced about 5 yrs ago. Moved froma 3 bedrm house to a 1 bed apt, and since the "d" I haven't quilting a stitch. Have 2 jobs and a puppy and no time for it, but I hate not having my own sewing room , which I had before "d", anyway I am stuck with a table and still no time. And when by chance I have time I have no energy. I come on this site to marvel at all that you ladies are doing. Keep it up i get encouraged by all I read. Katie
It takes time to get over a "d" - I know it took me, like 10 years - raised my four children and didn't do anything for myself for ages.

I feel that you will reach the top soon and find yourself in a very contented place where you will stay and be able to once again follow your dreams.

Take care and enjoy...

PS I've just joined this group too, so we are both "new" together. Bye for now.
Old 07-21-2011, 05:23 PM

Welcome from Illinois. Take your time...when you are ready, it will all fall in place. And it will all be good. Like you said, this place is a real inspiration. Take care...
Old 07-22-2011, 01:19 PM

Well I am over the divorce, when a man cheats on you as much as mine did, well ny the time the divorce goes around you are ready to say Adios! Its the fact of living in an apt and no space and being tired and on the go so much, but your are right it will come and i willbe thankful when it does. Thanks from one newby to another Katie
Old 07-22-2011, 01:21 PM

My pup was sooo cute when she was 1 week old and now she iis 7 months and is half the size of a doberman hahahah didnt know what I was getting into but she is great kinda spoiled and snippy just like me LOL