Help Get Quilt shows back on TV >

Help Get Quilt shows back on TV

Help Get Quilt shows back on TV

Old 07-30-2011, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by mary hailey
Originally Posted by Buckeye Rose
done!
we need fabric at walmart an quilting shows on hgtv hurry an make my wish
You got that right!!! I'd LOVE to have our fabric back at WalMart!! :P :mrgreen:
Old 07-30-2011, 09:17 AM
Power Poster

It certainly can't hurt.
Old 07-30-2011, 09:22 AM

on it
Old 07-30-2011, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by sewgull
I rather see show about quilting, sewing or some topic I can relate too. I am not really interested in someone buying a $1,000,000 vacation place.
Done - and what do these people do that need a vacation place like that?
Old 07-30-2011, 09:41 AM

Done. Here is what I wrote to them:
[I have been subjected to all the home remodel and decorating shows that I can bear to watch. Most of the projects featured are so far out of the average homeowners affordability that it is absurd. Have practically stopped watching your channel and would like to see some quilting shows again. One of the reasons I first started watching HGTV is because there were quilting shows. I would like to see some new ones as would many of the members of the several guilds that I belong to. You may not think we are out here but WalMart found out that is not the case. They are bringing back their fabric departments because we have let them know that we are not happy about them being removed from the stores. We would appreciate some thoughtful consideration in this matter as well as some action. Thank you,] Hope this helps! I would suggest that we all make a point to write daily for the next week or so. Maybe then they will get the point. Ann in TN
Old 07-30-2011, 09:41 AM

Done. Here is what I wrote to them:
[I have been subjected to all the home remodel and decorating shows that I can bear to watch. Most of the projects featured are so far out of the average homeowners affordability that it is absurd. Have practically stopped watching your channel and would like to see some quilting shows again. One of the reasons I first started watching HGTV is because there were quilting shows. I would like to see some new ones as would many of the members of the several guilds that I belong to. You may not think we are out here but WalMart found out that is not the case. They are bringing back their fabric departments because we have let them know that we are not happy about them being removed from the stores. We would appreciate some thoughtful consideration in this matter as well as some action. Thank you,] I would suggest that we all make a point to write daily for the next week or so. Maybe then they will get the point. I would also suggest that we write to our carriers for their channel such as Direct TV, Dish Net, Comcast, etc. Maybe they need pressure for someone other than the viewers. Hope this helps! Ann in TN
Old 07-30-2011, 10:42 AM

Done.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:53 AM

My suggestion exactly and I've email them. If enough of us do it perhaps they will listen. As they say, it couldn't hurt...
Old 07-30-2011, 10:54 AM

Done
Old 07-30-2011, 11:04 AM

please put back on TV the quilting shows that you all took off HGTV.com we quilters need this to help us make quilts and to give of ourselves to the needly and other causes. I am demanding this of you.
jcp