Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions
Please come to my 5th Meet and Greet, September 7, 2011 Shipshewana, Indiana we will be meeting at noon at Lolly's Fabrics & Quilt Shop for Free catered lunch, demonstrations by Lolly's Quilt Shop and Bring your Show and Tell Projects  by ♥b >

Please come to my 5th Meet and Greet, September 7, 2011 Shipshewana, Indiana we will be meeting at noon at Lolly's Fabrics & Quilt Shop for Free catered lunch, demonstrations by Lolly's Quilt Shop and Bring your Show and Tell Projects by ♥b

Please come to my 5th Meet and Greet, September 7, 2011 Shipshewana, Indiana we will be meeting at noon at Lolly's Fabrics & Quilt Shop for Free catered lunch, demonstrations by Lolly's Quilt Shop and Bring your Show and Tell Projects by ♥b

Old 08-04-2011, 04:18 PM

Craftybear, sounds as though you all will have a great time. Wish I lived closer, I certainly would be there.
Old 08-04-2011, 04:26 PM
Google Goddess

I sure wish you could come, back far away

so you know you can set up a meet and greet in your area

Originally Posted by luce321
Craftybear, sounds as though you all will have a great time. Wish I lived closer, I certainly would be there.
Old 08-04-2011, 06:10 PM
Google Goddess

Come on Quilters we have lots of room for all of you, Lolly's Quilt Shop has a theater above the shop so we have lots of room for the free catered lunch and demonstrations by Lolly's

Up to date: 11 Coming so far
Old 08-06-2011, 03:27 PM
Suz

Wish I could attend. I think the drive from Central PA would be a bit too far.
Old 08-06-2011, 04:03 PM

Might chance it. Will have to see. It is right after the Blueberry Festival. Probably won't have any money. I usually go to Shipshe once a month any way. However I want to save for a retreat in Wisconsin in Oct. Wish I were rich.
Old 08-06-2011, 04:58 PM
Google Goddess

I hope you can come, I just need to have reservations to Chris the owner of Lollys for the free catered lunch by August 24th with how many will be at the free lunch

If anyone wants to come just post a note here on this thread and also send me a private message so I can update the activity list

You can bring friends, family, hubby with you, don't have to be a member of the quilting board, the more the merrier!

Karen, Craftybear

Originally Posted by quilter41
Might chance it. Will have to see. It is right after the Blueberry Festival. Probably won't have any money. I usually go to Shipshe once a month any way. However I want to save for a retreat in Wisconsin in Oct. Wish I were rich.
Old 08-07-2011, 07:23 PM
Google Goddess

Wall Warmer sent me a private message and added her to the list for attending lunch
Old 08-09-2011, 06:26 AM

That would be fun to do....but I am already relocated in Spokane with my hubby. I didn't get to go for the last time before I left....so I miss it! LOL...
Old 08-10-2011, 04:22 AM

This is great! I'm moving to Indianapolis from Reno/Sparks, Nevada in a couple of days. Once I get there, I'll have to look at finances and plan accordingly. I think I can probably get my "stuff" together and make a decision by your August 24 deadline.

Marlys, didn't you used to live in Indy? I think I remember you from RCTQ.
Old 08-10-2011, 05:30 AM

Originally Posted by kayahr
This is great! I'm moving to Indianapolis from Reno/Sparks, Nevada in a couple of days. Once I get there, I'll have to look at finances and plan accordingly. I think I can probably get my "stuff" together and make a decision by your August 24 deadline.

Marlys, didn't you used to live in Indy? I think I remember you from RCTQ.
Nope, born & raised in Eastern Montana. I visited Indy once - does that count???