Who Are You?

Old 06-08-2009, 11:34 AM

Location: Originally from NY, now retired in Argentina. Miss the USA!!! :-(

Originally Posted by Dorothy of Kansas
Well, this isn't a recent picture of me, about 4 years old. My hair isn't this short any more, but definitely all silver now. I actually wear glasses, but don't, when I'm having my picture taken.
Dorothy:
Loved all the pictures of you and your family. Your children are beautiful and your grandbabies are adorable.
So sorry to hear about your loss. My sister lost her husband when he was only 46 years old and she still misses him after 10 years. It is hard when you lose your soulmate.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:56 AM

Dorothy, what a beautiful family you have! My heart broke when I read your husband passed -- the picture of him with your granddaughter will be a treasure, won't it? And God bless Maurice. I'm so glad he made it back to you, his wife and daughters. You've got to be very proud of him for serving. My granddaughter is almost 10 months, also. Aren't grandchildren wonderful?!
Old 06-08-2009, 12:05 PM
Power Poster

Wow!!! More pictures!!! Thank you all for sharing with us :D :D :D Love seeing you and your families, too :D :D :D
Old 06-08-2009, 05:46 PM

It is so nice to see all the pictures. I am going to try to attach a picture , I have never done this before. I am the mother o three and a grandmother of four. I lost my huband to cancer 9 years ago. I don't think I will ever stop missing him.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-55422.jpe
Views:	81
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	55422   Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-55743.jpe
Views:	77
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	55743  
Old 06-08-2009, 05:48 PM

I should have said that the first picture is my grand daughter Lia's Christening yesterday and the second picture was ar Christmas 2008 of myself with my three children.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:08 PM

Location: Originally from NY, now retired in Argentina. Miss the USA!!! :-(

Originally Posted by Memalinda
It is so nice to see all the pictures. I am going to try to attach a picture , I have never done this before. I am the mother o three and a grandmother of four. I lost my huband to cancer 9 years ago. I don't think I will ever stop missing him.
Memalinda:
What a great looking family you have. Congratulations on your beautiful new granddaughter Lia. What a cute little guy next there at the bottom left.
Old 06-08-2009, 07:44 PM
Power Poster

Almost didn't see the little fella! Kids are cute, and big ones too.
Sorry about your husband, Linda. We never stop missing our loved ones, do we? esp. a mate.
aww, my youngest called hubby's mom, mema! brings back memories.
I love pictures. I'm glad ppl are posting again. :D
Old 06-08-2009, 08:04 PM

I'm replying just so I can find this thread again! I'm SO ENJOYING finding pictures of my on-line friends. I HAVE TO CHANGE MY AVATAR, because I don't look like that any more! Cancer took 25 pounds and my hair - which has now grown back to about 1 1/2 inches. I like it much better this way. I've tried six ways to Sunday to get pictures from my digital cam card into this thread, and not succeeded. Maybe tomorrow!
Old 06-09-2009, 08:59 AM

Joann I have been there and done that with the cancer twice.. I have been clean now since 1994. I am so lucky and Thank God every day as my grandchildren are my life first the quilting is second. LOL
Old 06-09-2009, 09:07 AM

Wonderful family pictures, Memalinda. Beautiful grandchildren!!! I can't imagine the heartache of losing a spouse, and I don't want to. So sorry you have to experience that.

My two sisters, who both had breast cancer, have been cancer free since 1998. Many blessings to you.