Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP - *** FULL***“Feeling Blue ‘cause I’m missing you….. With a side of sunshine!!!! “ -  Aug 2011 10.5in Swap >

CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP - *** FULL***“Feeling Blue ‘cause I’m missing you….. With a side of sunshine!!!! “ - Aug 2011 10.5in Swap

CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP - *** FULL***“Feeling Blue ‘cause I’m missing you….. With a side of sunshine!!!! “ - Aug 2011 10.5in Swap

Old 08-18-2011, 03:06 AM

I have SO much to catch up on here!! I've not recieved one post from this swap since July 25th!! I thought things were going pretty slow! Even though I haven't "Unwatched" anything I haven't gotten anything from other topics either!! Linda I did send my package in, you should get it today!!
Old 08-18-2011, 03:08 AM

Put my vote in for Leaves and Vines. I may not have to buy anything for this one. And nothing floral...right? I can do this.
Old 08-18-2011, 03:36 AM

I tracked my Blues and it was in Kansas City yesterday so you should get it today. I hope everything is ok with it, I was in such a hurry...but then when am I not! I wasn't planning on doing anything today...oh yippie!!! :-D Then get a call asking me to go to Dayton to run my daughter around and have to be there by 9 this morning!! Good Lord I'm so fricken tired!! Been cooking for my brother & daughter and helping her since surgery...on her foot no less so she can't walk at all, Mom is out of town so brother Eddie and the dogs get dinner. A Mommys, Sisters, Daughter and slaves work is never done!! Ha! It is nice to sneak away into my storage room and pass the fabrics, a sneak peek once in a while makes a heart feel good...Gee I'm a nut!!
Old 08-18-2011, 04:11 AM

Originally Posted by mrs.sherbert
You know... maybe we need to do an orange swap just to learn to appreciate the color! I have never ben a huge blue fan, I'm more of an autumn colors person. Blue is for sure the last color I would go to for creating a quilt on my own and I LOVED the blue swap! It's obvious that orange is going to lose, but... I think we should switch to orange! lol
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
See, even your name cries out "ORANGE"!
Old 08-18-2011, 06:08 AM

Originally Posted by JoyMar
You know... maybe we need to do an orange swap just to learn to appreciate the color! I have never ben a huge blue fan, I'm more of an autumn colors person. Blue is for sure the last color I would go to for creating a quilt on my own and I LOVED the blue swap! It's obvious that orange is going to lose, but... I think we should switch to orange! lol

Haha so funny
:lol: :-) :lol:
Old 08-18-2011, 10:55 AM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by SheriR
Originally Posted by JoyMar

Haha so funny
:lol: :-) :lol:
I was thinking the same thing.. I 'figured' she loved orange so much she nicknamed herself after it.. lol.. EIther that or she loves Sherbert.. ..
Old 08-18-2011, 11:00 AM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

**** GONE- THNX YOSAMITESA- YOUR FIRST MAG WILL ARRIVE IN 4-6 WEEKS *********

I have a 2 for the price of 1 subscription for $21.00 (plus fees) if wants to go halvsies with me.. My subsc wont expire till March 2013 so Ill tack on another year for me, but hey this a a really great deal for $11.50 each !!!! So why not share it!!!! We both would get:

McCall's Quick Quilts - 6 issues for one year ..

Let me know if anyone is interested..

1st PM gets it- and just send in your half $ in your next swap..

**** GONE- THNX YOSAMITESA- YOUR FIRST MAG WILL ARRIVE IN 4-6 WEEKS *********
Old 08-18-2011, 12:07 PM

actually my husbands name is Scott Herbert so I Am Mrs. Scott Herbert or.... Mrs. Sherbert... mrs.sherbert! lol I never even thought about the name being a color! That is hilarious.
Old 08-18-2011, 06:19 PM

actually my husbands name is Scott Herbert so I Am Mrs. Scott Herbert or.... Mrs. Sherbert... mrs.sherbert! lol I never even thought about the name being a color! That is hilarious.
and the (future?) kiddos are

tangelo and Cuties....

:XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD:
Old 08-18-2011, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
and the (future?) kiddos are

tangelo and Cuties....

:XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD:
Too clever
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: