Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
Affairs of the Heart Cyber-Sew 2011 >

Affairs of the Heart Cyber-Sew 2011

Affairs of the Heart Cyber-Sew 2011

Old 08-18-2011, 03:03 PM

OMGoodness! I don't get around to reading this thread, and just look what all has happened!!!! :shock: :shock: Boo-boos on the bottom, demon-possessed Bernina, and the list goes on and on!!!

Love the pineapple quilt Roxanne! If that's a "throw together," I can hardly wait to see your AOTH when it's completed!!!!! :shock: :shock:

Well, I do check in on the QB from time to time, but I'm so busy right now with sorting through my 21 years of school stuff and starting to pack for the move that I can't stay very long once I'm logged on. :cry: :cry: My last four blocks for my center are quietly sitting beside my chair just waiting for me to pick them up. I have to resist because there is so-o-o-o-o much to do. :shock:

Take care everyone, and I'll catch ya later!! :-D :-D
Old 08-18-2011, 04:19 PM
Power Poster

Wow Rox..."thrown together" means something totally different at my house than at yours! Great job!
Old 08-18-2011, 10:18 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sandpat
Wow Rox..."thrown together" means something totally different at my house than at yours! Great job!
How is the grass cutting going Patti? Anywhere near finished yet?
Old 08-18-2011, 11:03 PM

I agree with you Patti, when I throw it certainly doesn´t come anywhere this beautiful quilt.

Good luck with the move too, raher a stressful time Pab, take care
Old 08-19-2011, 05:26 AM
Power Poster

Lesley, it is coming slowly! I've cut maybe 15-20 acres, but it was the worst part...low, rough and really thick. I'm hoping to start making quicker progress soon. It seemed to go much faster when DH is doing it and I'm helping..we then cut twice the width at a time though....man...I MISS him being able to do stuff!!
Old 08-19-2011, 11:03 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by candi
Cre8, so sorry about your troubles.. hope they make it right for you.

Elle, congrats! How exciting! To actually make money on something you enjoy doing.

Pat, well, the barn was buzzing with people yesterday, lol. So I had a large audience witnessing the fall, including little children that were getting ready for a lesson and their moms :oops: Mind you, people who know my horse, were just so shocked that he even spooked and I think they were more concerned about that than me,lol. Also the lady who walked by us when Danny spooked, felt really bad because she felt that she caused the spooking, I felt bad for her feeling bad, as things happen. All in all, it wasn't bad, and I fell so "gracefully' :lol:

Mousie, hubby is great, he made dinner and did the dishes last night, so I could just stay put, he is a wonderful man. :D
:thumbup:
Old 08-19-2011, 01:06 PM

Cre8 you have my sympathy. Sewing machines can be a joy and they can also send you around the bend with aggrevation. I lived near Hollywood, FL for years and I had the best service man. He could give me 1 day service in an emergency. I bought a Viking and I liked the machine but the service was terrible. I now have 2 Janomes and my LQS services them because I bought them from her. I've always heard good things about Bernina. Maybe you got stuck with a lemon. I'm hoping you will be back in business real soon.
Old 08-19-2011, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
No damage done I hope Candi. We are kinda quiet on this thread at the moment, I am sure it will pick up soon. Its too hot to work here
It seems like most of the conversations are on the individual blocks of the quilt with pictures. I am looking for the thread about a quilt with "brown hen" in the title. I believe Lesley was talking about it but I don't remember which thread.
Old 08-19-2011, 03:07 PM

Don´t think it was Brown Hen, it was Little Brown Bird, maybe thats what you are thinking about.
Old 08-19-2011, 03:22 PM

You're right. Thanks for the name.