My feral cats.

Old 08-31-2011, 07:11 AM
Power Poster

girlsfour- that baby is just precious!! Loved your story :D
Old 08-31-2011, 07:11 AM

I would have turned her in long ago, it's no favor to let your animals keep reproducing. I get mine spayed and neutered as soon as they are old enough. I feed several that don't belong to me. People just do not care!
Old 08-31-2011, 07:51 AM

If there were more people like you in the world there would be no homeless pets--or people.!
Old 08-31-2011, 09:07 AM

Tomilu and others; Thanks for rescuing the kitties. Papa cat is one huge cat. All my cats are rescues either from the pound or from the streets. Our latest came home about a month after I'd had a cat put to sleep and we were down to 2 cats and going to stay with that number. DD found her while walking our dogs and she came home - probably would have died that night if she hadn't come home as it got very cold and she was severely underweight and malnourished. Lily is a smart cat and loves to play fetch with you especially with foam earplugs.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:03 AM

I feed a feral cat and wish I could get near him...He's a beautiful white cat with black spots.....I just can't let a cat go hungry.....
Old 08-31-2011, 10:42 AM

I have 3 like this one. One with 1 blue eye, and one with both eyes blue. Mama had 4 white ones. I gave 1 away. Mama also was ferel. Took almost a year to be able to rouch her. she now lives in the house, and runs if she thinks you are going to put her out. After 3 liters, she has been spade and all kittens have been nutered. Also have a Pom but this a.m. he is at the vet. Bad blatter infection. He is 12 years old. We love our pets. Love all the pets shown. The are all so pretty. We live with all 7 cats and the 1 dog. They all get along togather. Kittens names, Buttercup, Tuffy, Sassy, Scooter, Ditto.(the first 2 white ones were identical, soI called them Dot & Ditto) and last Bunny Blue Eyes. The Pom is Buckwheat.
Old 08-31-2011, 11:05 AM

I'm not say I don't love feral animals, I feed a lot of them myself! What I am saying is that people need to take responsibility for their animals. Do you realize how many are put to death on a daily basis? I love animals, I just prefer not to have unwanted ones being born. and yes, some people should be spayed and neutered!

Sorry if my comments offended you but I do love animals and I hate to see them hurt in any form. A person who willingly lets their animals reproduce and then throws them out the door is a menance to society.
Old 08-31-2011, 11:06 AM

Me either, my pet food bills prove it!
Old 08-31-2011, 11:49 AM

I have tailless cats, a light gray striped, a solid black, a gray and white, and momma is expecting ( black one) after this she will be spade. I also have a black and white long hair and a gray and white long hair-he is my baby marked up so even with white socks, they all live outside in a fenced in 8X10 rubbermaid shed, fan in summer, and heat in winter.
Old 08-31-2011, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Normacharlie
I'm not say I don't love feral animals, I feed a lot of them myself! What I am saying is that people need to take responsibility for their animals. Do you realize how many are put to death on a daily basis? I love animals, I just prefer not to have unwanted ones being born. and yes, some people should be spayed and neutered!

Sorry if my comments offended you but I do love animals and I hate to see them hurt in any form. A person who willingly lets their animals reproduce and then throws them out the door is a menance to society.
absolutely! That poster needs to report that woman immediately to her local animal care and control! Just like with humans, there is no reason for an unplanned pregnancy!! I don't think that people realize that from just 1 unspayed female cat can contribute up to 40,000 cats in her lifetime! This is including the kittens that she has, and the kittens they have and the kittens they have. . . . Endless cycle!!