Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
New twisters? >

New twisters?

New twisters?

Old 09-01-2011, 08:05 PM

I am so sorry. The date was August 26th,,,not the 25th. The topic was under PICTURES and labled "My Twister Table Runner August 2011...by calla. Perhaps you can search for the name calla and she what she has posted...that might work.
I guess I just never get around to deleting my QB every day and I still have it on my site. Do you get the QB every day??? Then look at the August 26th issue...
Perhaps Patrice can tell you how to get back issues???

Or I can PM that date's QB to you...send me your e-mail and I can PM it. Wish I knew of another way to send it.
I will try one more thing and let you know if that works.
Old 09-01-2011, 08:20 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sailsablazin
I am so sorry. The date was August 26th,,,not the 25th. The topic was under PICTURES and labled "My Twister Table Runner August 2011...by calla. Perhaps you can search for the name calla and she what she has posted...that might work.
I guess I just never get around to deleting my QB every day and I still have it on my site. Do you get the QB every day??? Then look at the August 26th issue...
Perhaps Patrice can tell you how to get back issues???

Or I can PM that date's QB to you...send me your e-mail and I can PM it. Wish I knew of another way to send it.
I will try one more thing and let you know if that works.
Why don't you just post the link here?? ... and then she can easily go click and be to the thread you are talking about!!
Old 09-01-2011, 09:10 PM

I have tried to post the link and this blessed computer won't let me do it. I have tried to post pictures (copy and paste) and this site won't let me do that.

Got any other suggestions??? I will try whatever you suggest.
I am not that good on this computer.
I already posted one link...but don't know how to post the lilnk to August 26th...
Old 09-02-2011, 02:27 AM
MM

[quote=sailsablazin]I am so sorry. The date was August 26th,,,not the 25th. The topic was under PICTURES and labled "My Twister Table Runner August 2011...by calla. Perhaps you can search for the name calla and she what she has posted...that might work.

Thanks for the clues :). Looking up Calla on the user list led me to her post/pictures.

I don't usually save the old daily link to the board, so was unable to go back in time that way :).

Anyhow, I'm there now. Thanks again!
Old 09-02-2011, 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by marymm
I have recently been told of a Lil twister quilt with a Christmas tree shape and another that's a heart or a heart wreath. Has anyone seen these or have any ideas about how to make them? Thanks to all the kind and talented folk on this board, I'm hooked on the twister tool!
These are the ones I made:
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-250296.jpe
Views:	645
Size:	111.9 KB
ID:	250302   Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-250297.jpe
Views:	628
Size:	135.9 KB
ID:	250303  
Old 09-02-2011, 02:53 AM

I LOVE my Twisters! I have both sizes. And thanks for the link to the Christmas Tree, I will have to do that one too!
Old 09-02-2011, 03:02 AM

I am absolutely loving that Boo wall hanging for the Twister. Very cool!! I might need to figure out how to make that one by looking at it. I'd buy the pattern but I'm not seeing where you can. I'm wondering if it is in a book. I can't find anywhere online where you can actually see what patterns are in either of the Twister books - grrrr..
Old 09-02-2011, 03:10 AM

here is the "Heart Twister"

http://seeingstars-quilting.blogspot...er-quilts.html
Old 09-02-2011, 08:09 AM

I just called Quilt 'N Sew and talked to a very nice lady about the Christmas Tree Twister & Boo patterns....there are only patterns for the class...the woman who designed those 2 is toying with the idea of publishing them ,along with some other ones she designed .....but she is very busy so it might be awhile...same goes for the individual patterns for tree & boo.
Keep checking their website for updates.....me I just signed up for their newsletter...
Linda
Old 09-02-2011, 10:04 AM
BMP

Originally Posted by johns2ndwife
I just called Quilt 'N Sew and talked to a very nice lady about the Christmas Tree Twister & Boo patterns....there are only patterns for the class...the woman who designed those 2 is toying with the idea of publishing them ,along with some other ones she designed .....but she is very busy so it might be awhile...same goes for the individual patterns for tree & boo.
Keep checking their website for updates.....me I just signed up for their newsletter...
Linda
I am thinking by the time she may release them to sell we will have already figured them out !!