Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
RR III - Group 12 now known as Coast to Coast Piecemakers >

RR III - Group 12 now known as Coast to Coast Piecemakers

RR III - Group 12 now known as Coast to Coast Piecemakers

Old 09-02-2011, 11:25 PM

I DO NOT HAVE MISTY MARIES CENTER! I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE REPLACEMENT CENTER THAT WAS MADE FOR HER AND I SENT HER THE ORIGINAL SENT I GOT BACK AFTER IT BEING LOST 4 MONTHS IN THE MAIL. AND I REALLY DON'T APPRECIATE THE HARASSING PHONE CALLS TO ME AND MY AUNT. I DO HAVE THE FAIRY (SWIMCHICKS CENTER) AND IT WILL BE SENT OUT ON TUESDAY.

PLEASE STOP BAD MOUTHING ME.

JESSICA
Old 09-02-2011, 11:45 PM

After reading all the negative comments made about me here on this thread I am officially quitting this board right now.
Old 09-03-2011, 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
Originally Posted by MistyMarie
I called and left a message for Jessica... hoping that she can shed some light on what happened to my center/rows.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!
It sounds like Misty just wanted to know what you knew. That doesn't sound harrassing.
But, now we have the problem of who does have the center then!
Old 09-03-2011, 08:09 PM

It now looks like the only person we haven't heard from is Swimchick about the second Misty Marie quilt top. Has anyone heard from her about that? If she did mail it out it never made it to cdcatlovers I guess. What do we do now? Has anyone heard from Swimchick at all in the last coupld of months??
Old 09-03-2011, 09:42 PM

The way I see it, is that if you had answered back to these people the first time they tried to contact you, you wouldn't have felt so threatened. All you had to do is say that you didn't have Misty's top. Since you are all in the same group it may have been nice to have helped try to back track and help her figure out what may have happened? I'm sorry you feel that you have to leave the board. I guess you have to do what you have to do. I thought that the deadline to mail all the tops back was August 15th?
Old 09-04-2011, 08:53 AM

Well i heard from swimchick,She had my top and she mailed it back to me late. She just had a baby so we know how hard the first one is, can't find time for anything and if she doesn't sleep well your in trouble :) I didn't ask her if she had your top,but pm her and i am sure she will answer that question.
Old 09-04-2011, 01:18 PM

Hey sorry everyone I just got a PM from LJdugas, I have misty's top. I was instructed to ask someone if they would like the top, but they never answered yes or no so I did not pass it along. The only thing that skamissing from it is the last round.

Is there someone that would like to take it to put the last row on or I can do it myself.
Old 09-04-2011, 01:34 PM

Just send it to me,I can finish it,i know your a new mother and have your hands full :-) If you need my address pm me,thanks. do you have one or 2 tops?
Old 09-05-2011, 01:57 PM

Thank you to all who worked so hard on this round robin. The lack of communication has been a problem from almost the start. I think a "rule" for future RRs should be that every board member must check in weekly, or if they cannot, at least post that they will be out of contact for a certain length of time. That way, all this confusion and hurt feelings would not be happening. I am very hurt by a very recent PM sent to me and had I not had such wonderful PMs by others, I too would have been soured.

I am glad everyone is getting back their centers with their rounds.

I am sorry that Jessica got her feelings hurt by all the calls and PMs. Obviously, with miscommunication regarding who had what and the lack of communcicaiton led to this.
Old 09-05-2011, 02:03 PM

Misty. I am very sorry for all you have had to go through with this RR. What should have been a fun and exciting time, was not. I'm glad to hear that you still plan to work with people here on the board and please accept my apology if I did anything to upset you.
I can't wait until you get your quilt back and hope it will be one you'll treasure.