Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >

September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 09-08-2011, 11:25 AM

I saw all the darling cute chickens and I will show you something that no one else has seen, a coupe of months ago I tried to make a bird pin cushion, it was an utter failure! I can't even blame the drugs on this one. The cat won't even play with it, now THAT is bad! Here are a couple of pictures.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-253373.jpe
Views:	43
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	253379   Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-253374.jpe
Views:	40
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	253380   Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-253375.jpe
Views:	41
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	253381  
Old 09-08-2011, 11:29 AM

Are we breaking records for the number of pages? Do the Guiness Book of Records know?
Old 09-08-2011, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting
I had to jump on the bandwagon and make some chickens. Mine look like they could either eat you or they are up to something! hehehe
They are cute. We have nearly enough to fill a hen house now! :lol:
Old 09-08-2011, 11:37 AM

we have three people who have recieved their packages already.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by skaduzy
from MDM Panther
{Ok SP....I got your firmy out late this morning and should be arriving to you with something I made to honor your request for something handmade,but I did use my machine...lol!! I filled it with other do-dads that I thought you might like too...including some fabric that might make your kitty jealous! You should get it somewhere around Thursday!}

Wow! This could be me! I asked for something handmade and I have a kitty! Can't wait until the end of the week to see if anything is delivered to Ohio.
Well, I guessed right...........by accident, not from stalking! I think I am the first one to receive my wonderful gift from MDM Panther aka Michelle. She made me a darling little bag! I love it and can think of all sorts of things I can use it for. Also got some kitty fabric (and some of those kittys look like my Sassy), glue stick, journal, pen, magnetic memo pad, wooden chopsticks for corner turning, hair clips to hold binding when sewing (I never would have thought of that), and a bag of number beads to keep track of rows and squares when I am putting a project together. I never thought of that either. I also got a metal sun bookmark to use with my second favorite hobby...reading.
She enclosed a bag of Werthers to feed my habit and a very nice note.
Thanks so much, Michelle, it's a great package!
Sue

:lol: <-- happy Sue
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-253380.jpe
Views:	42
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	253386  
Old 09-08-2011, 11:44 AM

from MDM Panther
{Ok SP....I got your firmy out late this morning and should be arriving to you with something I made to honor your request for something handmade,but I did use my machine...lol!! I filled it with other do-dads that I thought you might like too...including some fabric that might make your kitty jealous! You should get it somewhere around Thursday!}

Wow! This could be me! I asked for something handmade and I have a kitty! Can't wait until the end of the week to see if anything is delivered to Ohio.
Well, I guessed right...........by accident, not from stalking! I think I am the first one to receive my wonderful gift from MDM Panther aka Michelle. She made me a darling little bag! I love it and can think of all sorts of things I can use it for. Also got some kitty fabric (and some of those kittys look like my Sassy), glue stick, journal, pen, magnetic memo pad, wooden chopsticks for corner turning, hair clips to hold binding when sewing (I never would have thought of that), and a bag of number beads to keep track of rows and squares when I am putting a project together. I never thought of that either. I also got a metal sun bookmark to use with my second favorite hobby...reading.
Sue

Lovely packaged. Is your Sassy a Siamese? I had a blue foreign called Saskwatch, Sassy for short.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
I saw all the darling cute chickens and I will show you something that no one else has seen, a coupe of months ago I tried to make a bird pin cushion, it was an utter failure! I can't even blame the drugs on this one. The cat won't even play with it, now THAT is bad! Here are a couple of pictures.
Lori, I saw something similar which worked. It had a wing on one side that lifted. Under the wing was a felt patch to put your sewing needles in. A bead eye and your birdy could pass for one of those.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:47 AM

from MDM Panther

Sue

You sure did guess right and then I couldn't wait for you to get it!!! So glad it makes you happy!!! Ok...I'm ready for October now!! Oh wait...mine is still out there somewhere!! I have not seen any clues that sound like me so I'll wait patiently and happily read all the shenanigans going on here!!! I LOVE THIS THREAD/BOARD!!! :-D
Old 09-08-2011, 11:56 AM

Dear SP,
Even though we are once again under water and "disaster" status, I was able to make it to the PO to mail your firmie! So here it comes, going NW of me to someone who likes to decorate for halloween!
Old 09-08-2011, 12:06 PM

Hope you and your family stay safe. I continue to see the devestation on WRGB news.
Originally Posted by Kooklabell
Dear SP,
Even though we are once again under water and "disaster" status, I was able to make it to the PO to mail your firmie! So here it comes, going NW of me to someone who likes to decorate for halloween!