Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
september fab shop hop >

september fab shop hop

september fab shop hop

Old 09-06-2011, 12:37 PM

lol
Originally Posted by kayahr
Originally Posted by Marye
where would i find some choloate material?
No place now -- I bought it all and ate it! :mrgreen:
Old 09-07-2011, 05:46 PM

I have found all the chocolate/pink patterns and printed them out so I could make them later. I have found about 130
of the Fab Shop Bunnies. I love looking at the different shops and their "goods"
Old 09-08-2011, 05:12 AM

Originally Posted by wildyard
Man, I spent like 45 min. on one site and never did find that dang bunny. Luckily most of them were not like that, and I have found 10 of the blocks so far tonight. I'm giving it up after that last one tho. Just for tonight since it's almost 3am. LOL, I really lost track of time chasing bunnies.
I enjoy going to all the sites except Bear Paw Quilt Co. Their clue never makes sense to me, but I scrutinize the categories with the clue in mind. I never "get it" so I still end up going through every category to find the bunny. So I usually save that one for last when I have several days if I need them.

One of them this time is not a quilt shop website -- it's the site for a webring. I just skipped that one for now.

I've won gift certificates several times. But a couple of times I felt like I had to give too much personal information to redeem it, so I just passed. I also passed my concerns on to the FabShop Hop folks. Haven't had that problem for a while now.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:23 AM

I am lost here. what is the monthly fab hop shop? where's the web site, I would love to see what everyone is talking about.
Originally Posted by ragqueen03
don't you all just love the bonus blocks for september. quilters and chocolate - what a combination! i can hardly wait to get started (of course I say that with all the things I see!) but there is just something about this - the pinks and browns - love, love, love it!
Old 09-08-2011, 06:43 AM

Originally Posted by nhweaver
I am lost here. what is the monthly fab hop shop? where's the web site, I would love to see what everyone is talking about.
Originally Posted by ragqueen03
don't you all just love the bonus blocks for september. quilters and chocolate - what a combination! i can hardly wait to get started (of course I say that with all the things I see!) but there is just something about this - the pinks and browns - love, love, love it!
If you read thru the first few pages of this thread there is an explanation and a link to the web site. I just learned about here, too, that's how I know. :D
Old 09-08-2011, 07:13 AM

Found this yummy fabric on Clotilde's site. It's called
Chocolate Covered Cherry Sampler. LOL Not that I can afford to buy it, but it's perfect for this project:

http://www.clotilde.com/detail.html?...&source=L2QTHU
Old 09-10-2011, 05:26 PM

Well, I got through all 161 shops today, couldn't find the bunny in 5 of them, although I searched through them.....a few didn't have clues and the rest weren't were they claimed they were, so I gave up on them. I'll probably have to nurse my wrist from all the clicking.

In the past, I just didn't have time to devote to visiting so many shops. I saw some really great fabrics and patterns, but resisted buying anything right now, although I did mark a couple websites to go back when I can afford to.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:45 PM

Just finished picking up the last 5 bunnies I missed the other day. WooWhoo I got all 161.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:06 PM

Wonder if they were the same 5 I couldn't find.....some of them took me half an hour or more to find, some I just gave up on.
Old 09-14-2011, 10:51 AM

I cannot find the bear paw quilt bunny, any hints? thanks
Originally Posted by kayahr
Originally Posted by wildyard
Man, I spent like 45 min. on one site and never did find that dang bunny. Luckily most of them were not like that, and I have found 10 of the blocks so far tonight. I'm giving it up after that last one tho. Just for tonight since it's almost 3am. LOL, I really lost track of time chasing bunnies.
I enjoy going to all the sites except Bear Paw Quilt Co. Their clue never makes sense to me, but I scrutinize the categories with the clue in mind. I never "get it" so I still end up going through every category to find the bunny. So I usually save that one for last when I have several days if I need them.

One of them this time is not a quilt shop website -- it's the site for a webring. I just skipped that one for now.

I've won gift certificates several times. But a couple of times I felt like I had to give too much personal information to redeem it, so I just passed. I also passed my concerns on to the FabShop Hop folks. Haven't had that problem for a while now.