Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Merry, Pics of my embellished applique >

Merry, Pics of my embellished applique

Merry, Pics of my embellished applique

Old 09-11-2011, 11:09 AM

Highmtn, The instructions I started to write turned into a short story, so please be patient and I will try for a tutorial with pictures. I have to get my sewing table cleared off! I have been away from it for over 3 years and it is piled up! Be patient with me and I will give you the techniques I used.
Old 09-11-2011, 11:35 AM

OHHHHH BOYYYYYYYYY...... Thank you thank you!!! **doing my happy pants dance** I BE VWERY VWERYYYYYYYY PATIENT! All GOOD THINGS are worth waiting for!!!

You could do it in increments so you don't have to stress out. Like give us a heads up on a basic supplies list so we can scurry around getting things pulled together for a couple weeks. I might have to dig halfway to China to locate my beading supplies. My house burned up 8 yrs ago, and so often I go looking for things only to have to accept the fact that they MUST have gone up in smoke.

I hear you on the sewing table turning into a catch all. The only time mine is NOT a catch all is when it's in use, and when I need to USE it I have do clear it off almost every time....Grrrrrrrr@ me!

Thank you SOOOO MUCH KastleKitty!!! .
Old 09-11-2011, 11:38 AM

ARE YOU GOOD OR WHAT ? LOVE THEM.
Old 09-11-2011, 11:43 AM

KK

My computer is giving me the email notices out of sync. I see you already wrote back. Thank you... and "we dun worry 'bout no "stinkin' quilting police"...lol

It's your creativity and fearless approach to "coloring outside the lines" that I feel makes your work STAND OUT. Sooooo unique and full of life.

Don't change ANYTHING!

I'm going to go pin a quilt... so.. I'll be quiet now.

Huggies and THANKS AGAIN!!
Old 09-11-2011, 12:19 PM

Or the name of a book to get us started, your work is just great.
Old 09-11-2011, 12:35 PM

WOW! AMAZING! Absolutely gorgeous handwork! Congrats! I love your work and colors! I'd love to put the final pieces of a garment! Congrats! A big hug!
Old 09-11-2011, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Highmtn
OHHHHH BOYYYYYYYYY...... Thank you thank you!!! **doing my happy pants dance** I BE VWERY VWERYYYYYYYY PATIENT! All GOOD THINGS are worth waiting for!!!

You could do it in increments so you don't have to stress out. Like give us a heads up on a basic supplies list so we can scurry around getting things pulled together for a couple weeks. I might have to dig halfway to China to locate my beading supplies. My house burned up 8 yrs ago, and so often I go looking for things only to have to accept the fact that they MUST have gone up in smoke.

I hear you on the sewing table turning into a catch all. The only time mine is NOT a catch all is when it's in use, and when I need to USE it I have do clear it off almost every time....Grrrrrrrr@ me!

Thank you SOOOO MUCH KastleKitty!!! .
I am terribly sorry to hear about your house burning! It is always of most import that people aren't hurt, but the loss of so many articles that carry sentiment can be disheartening! I went through a divorce and before it was over my DH (Dreadful Husband! :-D :-D :-D ) destroyed some of my things. I hope you are all laughing LOL LOL LOL I am kind of new to this format and didn't know all the abbreviations everybody uses. Merry sent me a link to a cheat sheet. Every time I see the reference to a "DH" I have to laugh! Mine turned out not to be dear but rather to be dreadful! LOL LOL LOL Same initials! This has been years past and I still feel sad about the "stuff" I lost. We all live and learn.
Old 09-11-2011, 12:51 PM

Beautiful work !!! :thumbup:
Old 09-11-2011, 12:56 PM

What beautiful work!
Old 09-11-2011, 01:18 PM

Beautiful...