Quilts Kalamazoo!

Old 10-02-2011, 07:48 AM

Just a reminder to everyone that Quilts Kalamazoo! is coming up in two weeks, October 15, 10am-5pm and October 16, 11am-4pm at the Kalamazoo County Fairgrounds and Expo Center. It is a quality quilt show that offers something for everyone. If you have never attended this show you should check it out... you will not be disappointed! In addition to the usual silent auction and boutique offerings there will be a certified quilt appraiser, a vintage quilt turning and over 25 vendors. The raffle quilt is just stunning and has been appraised at $3500.00. There is also plenty of free parking! For more info and driving directions see www.kalamazoologcabinquilters.org
Old 10-03-2011, 06:21 AM

wish I could be there. (from Kazoo) But sister lives across street from fair grounds, maybe get her to buy me a ticket for raffle quilt..
Old 10-03-2011, 04:05 PM

My oldest friend is working that show... i sure wish i could get there frm MA! i guess i'll send anne the $$ for my raffle tickets!
Old 10-03-2011, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by mamabear229
wish I could be there. (from Kazoo) But sister lives across street from fair grounds, maybe get her to buy me a ticket for raffle quilt..
I, too, am from Kazoo; haven't been to the fair grounds in it seems like forever. Please post pics for those of us wishing we were there. Already made plans for the covered bridge festival starting the same weekend.
Old 10-04-2011, 04:11 AM

Originally Posted by bloomin'Iris
I, too, am from Kazoo; haven't been to the fair grounds in it seems like forever. Please post pics for those of us wishing we were there. Already made plans for the covered bridge festival starting the same weekend.
The buildings at the fairgrounds have undergone a complete renovation and expansion.....you wouldn't recognize it! Maybe you can make the 2013 show. It's looking like we may need 2 buildings for that one with the way this show is growing.
Old 10-04-2011, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by veb59
Originally Posted by bloomin'Iris
The buildings at the fairgrounds have undergone a complete renovation and expansion.....you wouldn't recognize it! Maybe you can make the 2013 show. It's looking like we may need 2 buildings for that one with the way this show is growing.
(......penciling in my date book.....) :)