Does it bother anyone else

Old 10-08-2011, 04:32 PM

Bee sting lips they call them.
Old 10-08-2011, 05:09 PM

apparently none of them own mirrors; they all look like goldfish.
maybe thats the new thing - a sort of donald trump fish lip look!
Old 10-08-2011, 05:14 PM

LOL- duck face! Wow, that is some advertising agency who can sell anyone that proceedure! I don't believe I've ever heard the drunkest guy EVER say - I just LOVE her! She has a face like a DUCK! HAHAHA
Old 10-08-2011, 05:21 PM

OMGosh! Isn't this the sickest show on TV! (toddlers and tearas) It pretty much is open child abuse and no one points this out to the parents! And, when a pageant mom says "my 2 yr old WANTS me to do this - I do it cus SHE says to."
1. anyone who lets a 2 yo "run" the home should never have had a child
2. a 2 yo has the focus of a guppy and even if she may have said in passing, oh, I like it, 10 min later she'll like something else.
you want to throw something at the TV. I dont watch this, I hope they take it off the air. I was trapped at someone's house and this was on - had a head ache by the time we got home. hubs thought the show was asinine, but got a laugh at how much I hated it! lol
Old 10-08-2011, 08:27 PM

And we won't discuss the other body parts that are puffed up, added on, or altered unnatually.
These people don't have a good mirror, and their heads are listening too many other voices.
It really is sad. And the problem can lead to another generation doing that or worse.
Where will it end?
Old 10-08-2011, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by stitchinwitch
they looked like they got hit in the face with a 2 by 4! I am SICK of seeing breasts hanging out everyplace too! Not just cleavage, but the crease UNDERNEATH the breast - it is sickening!...........Do they really think they are sexy??
Speaking of breasts...was is the Obsorne gal who had her implants removed...they leaked and the silicone is now in the tissue over her abdomen! Slush, slush, slush.
Old 10-08-2011, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by athomenow
Lips are too big to keep them shut?
Good reply.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:41 AM

Originally Posted by stitchinwitch
they looked like they got hit in the face with a 2 by 4! I am SICK of seeing breasts hanging out everyplace too! Not just cleavage, but the crease UNDERNEATH the breast - it is sickening!...........Do they really think they are sexy??
Ditto here, I doubt if they really think they are that sexy, but it seems in the world today, that is the stuff that sells pictures and movies, and to most it is all about moneyyyyyy pure greed.
I agree with another post you don't hear most men saying look at those big lips - it is usually the area down below - big breasts. To me women who think they have to expose as much of that part of their body as they can without being completely nude do so for "male sickness " (all the guys who just break their necks to see a gal's big boobs.) Many of my friends that have BB, have complained about back problems and with clothes fitting because of BB, but they are not trying to flaunt them for monetary purposes. WAY toooo much plastic surgery and implants today in my opinion. I don't mean to offend or step on toes of any who are overly endowed with my post, because most I know with BB don't try to expose themselves, they dress just to look very nice and attractive.
Old 10-09-2011, 03:12 AM

Beauty is only skin deep and one can't stay sexy at 80...can they?
Old 10-09-2011, 07:05 AM

lol- before my second hubs met me he went with a well endowed lady (men! they just dont get real ones dont usually grow to cover the whole front of a woman!) and when he finally hugged up on her got the shock of his life! He said it was like snuggling up to a brickpile - hard as rocks, poked and hurt him! So, when he met me, after awhile - we were out eating and he said, "Don't take me wrong, but ah, are those real?" pointing with his fork! I almost spit pasta on him - I said "well, what little I have is all mine!" He said, "good! little isnt an issue, real is." sharet