Cat teeth cleaning?

Old 10-02-2011, 10:14 PM

We have it for our dog. Ahe is a 3 yr old papillion and it seams to work.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by sellontv
Plaque Attack is only $19.95 and, depending on the size of the dog or cat a 6-month supply- is all natural and has alcohol in it as an anti bacterial and emulsifier as do many prescription pet drugs. Plaque Blast contains Chlorine Dioxide and becomes useless after 30 days as it is a chemical reaction that turns the bottle into salt water. I am with Plaque Attack- www.getplaqueattack.com. Plaque Blast is a "me too" product that uses a form of bleach- contains almost nothing that you can pronounce and, if you check the warnings on the package, is harmful to the pets eyes and nose- if you google chlorine dioxide on the net, it is harmful to pets in very low doses. If that is not enough, there are two ingredients harmful to pets- sodium fluoride is harmful to dogs and propolene glycol is harmful to cats.
Plaque Attack's formula has been sold by vets for years, Blast has seemingly been created for TV only.
Plaque Attack is only sold Online, I got Plaque Blast at Petsmart, if it were going to harm animals they could get sued for selling a dangerous product. We have FLoride in our drinking water here in Va. Dogs drink it daily.
It(Plaque Blast)in the directions to use within 30 days.
Old 10-09-2011, 12:14 PM

Several years ago my vet told me that some cats, mine included are more prone to gum disease. He has cleaned her teeth several times, but she has still lost some teeth to gum disease. Now, at almost 18 she's too old to undergo the anesthesia. The vet thinks it would be best to put her down humanely than have her not make it through the procedure. She is otherwise well, so I wouldn't even consider putting her down.

I started using the Plaque Blast last winter for her and her 'brother', a 16 year old Pomeranian. It does work. It's so easy to use I can't imagine how it works but it does. It has no odor and apparently no taste.

Also, in these times the $300 fee became more and more difficult for me. I only pay $14 per bottle for the home remedy though I have seen it for as much as $20. You might give it a try. Take care.