Does it bother anyone else

Old 10-09-2011, 05:56 PM

In my opinion they look awful!!! They must be looking in a different kind of mirror to think they look good... especially people like Melanie Griffith.
Old 10-09-2011, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by pawebdoctor
In my opinion they look awful!!! They must be looking in a different kind of mirror to think they look good... especially people like Melanie Griffith.
That's why they call it "trout mouth".
Old 10-09-2011, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by COYOTEMAGIC
Goldie Hawn did a bit about it in a movie, First Wives Club maybe. She could barely talk because she had her lips Botoxed so much. Crazy stuff people do for vanity
It was First Wives Club! I read that she had saline injected into her lips every day of shooting because she did not want anything more permanent. Ouch! I don't think they Botox lips...that's for paralyzing muscles to relax wrinkles. They inject some kind of gel into lips to plump them.
Old 10-10-2011, 05:28 PM

I agree with you, they are very unattractive. Their lips look fake. :thumbdown:
Old 10-11-2011, 11:30 AM

Mamma said don't pout..........calla Not it is supposed to be fashionable............
Old 10-12-2011, 06:29 AM

The lips make them look like a platypus and the tupperware boobs are jacked up to their chins. I don't understand it, find it kind of pathetic. Joan Rivers OMG, what has she done to herself and yet, she makes a living out of being snide and hurtful to others, based on their looks and how they dress.
Old 10-12-2011, 02:43 PM

It is a sad world we live in. I live in a college town, and everyday I see kids from the college walking around. The guys are covered from their toes to their chins most of the time....and the girls are hanging skin out top and bottom, wearing shorts even in winter.
(I wonder how many of the girls played with Barbie dolls as kids...every time I go to a yard sale or thrift shop and see all those naked torsos tossed in a bin, I think there has to be a connection. The dolls never seem to keep their clothes on.)
Old 10-12-2011, 03:10 PM

I thought I was the only person who hated those fat lips...but I guess others do too.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:12 AM

yup i wonder about barbie's influence as well i dont let my daughter have barbies just baby dolls i would rather her play being a mommy than being a stripper.
Originally Posted by emmah
It is a sad world we live in. I live in a college town, and everyday I see kids from the college walking around. The guys are covered from their toes to their chins most of the time....and the girls are hanging skin out top and bottom, wearing shorts even in winter.
(I wonder how many of the girls played with Barbie dolls as kids...every time I go to a yard sale or thrift shop and see all those naked torsos tossed in a bin, I think there has to be a connection. The dolls never seem to keep their clothes on.)
Old 10-13-2011, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by lindy-2
yup i wonder about barbie's influence as well i dont let my daughter have barbies just baby dolls i would rather her play being a mommy than being a stripper.
Originally Posted by emmah
SMART MOM!