Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
What has made you really happy today ? >

What has made you really happy today ?

What has made you really happy today ?

Old 10-03-2011, 07:30 PM

I am happy that I stopped the stray dog from running off with my roasting pan that I feed my 3 kittens with. I hollered and he dropped it! This is the 2nd time he took the roaster. The 1st time we found it down the road.I have lost a stainless steel food bowl twice, a plastic food dish 3 times....we usually find them down the road and then replace them as they disappear for good. I thought I was pretty clever putting two legs of the metal porch chair in the pan, but I heard a big noise...instead of running to the front porch I ran out the back door just in time to see him coming around.Sure am glad it wasn't a bear....maybe I should have hollered from the door! Didn't think about that! I originally used the shallow roasting pan to keep the ants out of the food bowl by placing it with water all around. Worked pretty good too!
Old 10-13-2011, 12:40 PM

Finally finding a panel that I have searched for for over a week. I had looked everywhere 3 times and so I guess 4th time was a charm. It's for DD's Christmas and so I'm Happy Happy!!!!!
Old 10-13-2011, 01:50 PM

That my mother is being moved to a closer nursing home. She has been in one about 30 miles away and is now being moved 2 blocks from my dad. This is going to be so much easier because he visits her EVERY DAY!