Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Oct 2011 Weight Loss Adventure with a Prize!  Winner is Createfourpaws >

Oct 2011 Weight Loss Adventure with a Prize! Winner is Createfourpaws

Oct 2011 Weight Loss Adventure with a Prize! Winner is Createfourpaws

Old 10-17-2011, 07:46 PM

Keep going.I made the mistake of stopping one month,and never lost any more.
Old 10-18-2011, 02:09 AM

Nancy - love your avator.

Missy - hope everything comes out all right, my prayers are with you.

I got a call from the endoconologist and she said one of the blood test came back abnormal so I have to go back tomorrow for more extensive testing. Will let you know how it all comes out. I think I'm having a reaction to the increased dose of topomax because I'm groggy and my sleeping pattern is really bad. I can't stay asleep at night but can hardly stay awake during the day.

I have a friend coming over to clean out kitchen cupboards today I hope I can actually accomplish it.

God Bless everyone - have a great day!
Old 10-18-2011, 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by JHolm
Nancy - love your avator.

Missy - hope everything comes out all right, my prayers are with you.

I got a call from the endoconologist and she said one of the blood test came back abnormal so I have to go back tomorrow for more extensive testing. Will let you know how it all comes out. I think I'm having a reaction to the increased dose of topomax because I'm groggy and my sleeping pattern is really bad. I can't stay asleep at night but can hardly stay awake during the day.

I have a friend coming over to clean out kitchen cupboards today I hope I can actually accomplish it.

God Bless everyone - have a great day!
Thank you so much Jeanne! I was on Topomax a few years ago. I did not like it. I do think that you could be right about how your body is reacting to the dosage.

I hope you and your friend have a good day while you are cleaning the cupboards. Cleaning is always easier when there is someone helping you.

Take care sweetie and know I am thinking about you!

Missy
Old 10-18-2011, 08:27 AM
mim

Always good to have someone along while cleaning closets and cupboards -- They can make sure that you don't put back what you started to toss out :-) :-)
Mim
]quote]
I hope you and your friend have a good day while you are cleaning the cupboards. Cleaning is always easier when there is someone helping you.

Take care sweetie and know I am thinking about you!

Missy[/quote]
Old 10-18-2011, 09:08 AM

Good morning everyone. It's a cold and rainy day here in the Ozarks....absolutely perfect day for sewing! Another pound down this morning so I'm doing a happy dance.
Old 10-18-2011, 10:10 AM

Congrats on your loss....it helps keep us on the thin path.

It's cool here, but no rain till late eve. DH has been changing oil & filters in tractor & mower. Getting them ready to "winter over".Won't be long till winds will be blowing & cold settles in till Spring.I looked thru stash & patterns.Have enough to get me thru the winter mos.Really need to stop saving so many quilt pics & patterns.

Originally Posted by Podunk Princess
Good morning everyone. It's a cold and rainy day here in the Ozarks....absolutely perfect day for sewing! Another pound down this morning so I'm doing a happy dance.
Old 10-18-2011, 11:12 AM

Just a quick post with our Taboo Tuesday~ this weeks no no is CHEESE! Try to do without that slice on your sandwich or the shredded cheese on your salad. Do your best but don't beat yourself up if dinner has cheese as a protein ingredient.
Old 10-18-2011, 12:16 PM

hello, everyone! you are all looking very good! and i say that because i can see pictures of so many! i will look for a picture to post, but i'm not into changing my avatar, so it will be like a normal posting. every time i see the quilt in my avatar it reminds me that olivia is nearly 3 months old and i've yet to 'quilt her quilt' grrr. my ability to procrastinate when i am uncertain about something ANNOYS me! and yet, i don't change it!
this weekend i went to 2 parties and i was doing pretty well until they brought out the tray with the goldfish crackers. did you know they now have a cookie one? well, my hips sure know now! i'll weigh myself next week. i feel stupid and they call fish brain food!
Old 10-18-2011, 02:09 PM

A quick Hello,
Just finished reading the past few pages of posting.

Can you hear the dogs across the street barking?? The ownner has built a set of dog stairs so they can get up on his roof. They are up there and can see so much and they bark all day. What a great reason to go to work ;-)

I cannot do this weeks taboo as I just bought some on my way home. Oh well, we are also told to not beat ourselves up. I love this group.

Jeannette in NJ
Old 10-18-2011, 02:22 PM

Okay...I do not know why I am so grumpy but I am. Cathie thinks it is the pain pills. I do not like feeling so grumpy.

If I came across as grumpy to anyone I am sorry. You guys are awesome!

Missy