Help with Dog PEEING!!!!!!

Old 10-23-2011, 10:03 PM

Good luck with your pooch.
Old 10-23-2011, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by bodie358
Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
Good luck...and don't forget to stick his nose in it...I wipe up accidents with cheap vinegar. We have a piddle pad under the dining room table so that if Tink needs to go and no one is home... :thumbup:
Not trying to flame here but why in the world would you stick his nose in it? Please, you need to educate yourself on modern dog psychology.

To original poster: after vet check, please try crate training. It really is the best way. I hope you can solve this problem and thanks for taking in the little guy.
+1.
Old 10-25-2011, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by Ladyjanedoe
Originally Posted by bodie358
Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
Good luck...and don't forget to stick his nose in it...I wipe up accidents with cheap vinegar. We have a piddle pad under the dining room table so that if Tink needs to go and no one is home... :thumbup:
Not trying to flame here but why in the world would you stick his nose in it? Please, you need to educate yourself on modern dog psychology.

To original poster: after vet check, please try crate training. It really is the best way. I hope you can solve this problem and thanks for taking in the little guy.
Amen, well said

+1.
Old 10-27-2011, 05:10 AM

I have had my dog for 5 years and she never peed in the house , but all of a sudden she started peeing on my Oriental rugs and ruined 2 runners. i took her to the vets and he could find nothing wrong with her.He told me to have a dog psycholist see her.(I need it for me not her) Anyway I got a dog crate and put her in it at night for about a week and she hasn't peed on the floor anymore. Can't figure out why she started .
Old 10-27-2011, 05:19 AM

i took my boy to the vet yesterday to be tested for anything that would cause the dog to start peeing.
she said "Good News/Bad news". for being 12, he is in fine shape,all blood work and urine tests came back just fine..
she says it is the other dog in the house..who is being an alpha bully...to him. (she is 4)
so, they have put her on some meds to calm her down,and he is on meds to stop his anxiety.

looks like everyone in the house is "certifiable" :XD:
EXCEPT the DH...but now i am thinking..maybe he is the one driving us all crazy here! :hunf:

i will let you know in a week, if things have changed.

she also said, with the male, just take a bandana,roll it up and tie is around his waste, so it goes around his "winkie". do not put it on to tight..but she thinks that may help. i will give it a try..because the belly band with pad, doesn't stop him from peeing,it just catches the pee..she seems to think he is so nervous, that he is going around marking everything..
and she is such a witch...groan.
Old 10-27-2011, 06:29 AM

At 4 am this morning, I was getting the leash and he was "squeeking" and dancing around as he was squirting out all over the place. I took him outside, and not ONE drop was released..........lets see - he should be caged ALL the time when he isn't outside doing his business??? if we put a bandana around him, he WILL chew it off.....
Old 10-27-2011, 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by stitchinwitch
At 4 am this morning, I was getting the leash and he was "squeeking" and dancing around as he was squirting out all over the place. I took him outside, and not ONE drop was released..........lets see - he should be caged ALL the time when he isn't outside doing his business??? if we put a bandana around him, he WILL chew it off.....
oh no...poor baby. and you too! Gizmo doesn't try to chew off the belly band..i will try the bandana later today.
Old 10-27-2011, 07:13 PM

My embarassing moment was when I was selling Avon, and I was visiting with a neighbor. I was waring a fox jacket and her dog started to pee on everything in the house-----------thought I was some kind of fox. lol

My embarassing moment was when I was selling Avon, and I was visiting with a neighbor. I was waring a fox jacket and her dog started to pee on everything in the house-----------thought I was some kind of fox. lol

oooooooooooops