Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
I LOST IT! >

I LOST IT!

I LOST IT!

Old 10-27-2011, 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by Hen3rietta
I think I have a family of Borrowers, like those from the book of that name, living in my house. I prefer that explanation rather than thinking my brain is short-circuiting. LOL

I loved those books. I think they come to my house, too.
Old 10-27-2011, 07:06 AM

Well, wherever the Black Hole is, I guess my new bottle of pain med is. I brought it home last Monday, set it on my sewing machine, remember picking it up and ----blank. I've gone through every place (except the right place) and cannot find it. Maybe your prayers will help me find it. Thanks.
Old 10-27-2011, 11:50 AM

Try saying "Tony, Tony, hear my sound. Something's lost and must be found." I have used this saying for years . Some times I do not even get past Tony, Tony when it comes to me where whatever I am looking for is located. Take care.
Linda
P S you are asking St Anthony, founder of lost things, I was told by a friend.
Old 10-27-2011, 05:20 PM

Yes, for my socks!
Old 10-27-2011, 05:22 PM

Oh yeah, there is a black hole here and it's being fed by my Bella (my avatar). She takes things and hides them from me to be never found UNTIL I go and have to buy a replacement! :roll:
Old 10-27-2011, 05:40 PM

DEFINITELY a black hole.....I also have CRS lol
Old 10-28-2011, 05:02 AM

Never occured to me that I could blame my kitty babies. I'll check under the couch for lost items. :lol: :lol:
Old 11-01-2011, 01:20 AM

Originally Posted by grammy Dwynn
OMG Where is it? While digging in my spare rooms closet (not sewing room), a couple of week ago, I ran across a shopping bag with some shear type fabric (heavier than shear-shear, but still light weight). I was going to make a room divider, but it did not come to be. It was a good amount of fabric. I had light bulb moment ~ :idea: ~ I could use it as foundation for string blocks!

Now this weekend, a quilting buddy stops by and in our visit, I mentioned the fabric and go to get it to show her and get her opinion as to whether or not it would work. HMMMMM not in closet! Did I move it to my sewing room? CRS! All weekend I'm trying to remember. SEARCH closet, SEARCH sewing room, multiple times! . . . wander through house trying to find it. Where is it?

Now I know there must be a quilters BLACK-HOLE! The same quilting buddy had a pattern that she pattern that she had purchased years ago- disappear into that hole. And now my bag of fabric. :?:

Is there a BLACK-HOLE at your house?
I am having the same problem with a quilt book with some nice applique patterns with hearts on one quilt but for the life of me I can't find the book any where. I have searched every where and still no book. I want to make a cushion for my cousins 2nd wedding in cream colors. I suppose when I am not trying to find it it will turn up too late to do the cushion. I also wanted to do one for our Christmas break up next month as well.
Old 11-01-2011, 05:46 AM

I found my lost pattern. It was with Christmas patterns. Don't ask why, still wondering myself.
Old 11-01-2011, 05:48 AM

That describes me too!
Originally Posted by kriscraft99
I don't know if there is a black hole in my house but I know there is one in my brain. I'm always misplacing something!
:roll: