Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Nov 2011 Weight Loss Adventure winner is susan... >

Nov 2011 Weight Loss Adventure winner is susan...

Nov 2011 Weight Loss Adventure winner is susan...

Old 11-01-2011, 02:22 PM

Whew! I found you. I posted this morning but don't see it on here now. Anyway weighed in. Not sure I will get off to a good start. This weekend is my sons wedding so probably will not do to well. Have tons of company coming in. Good luck everyone!
Old 11-01-2011, 03:16 PM

count me in for november...i need to lose lots of pounds...
Old 11-01-2011, 03:33 PM

i would like to take part i have posted twice but don't see it. forgive me if this is a repeat post
Old 11-01-2011, 04:15 PM

I got word this morning that my brother has had a heart attack. He is only 47. I lost my other brother a few years ago from a massive stroke and he was only 47 when he died. When my brother died my mom did not get to the hospital before he was declared brain dead. That was such a horrible time for my family.

Tomorrow they are going to attempt a stress test. We do not know how that is going to go.

Anyway, we are leaving in the morning to head to Tennessee to be with him and his wife and children. I do not know how long we will be gone but I will have my computer with me since I know we will be spending a good amount of time in a waiting room.

I will try to update y'all as often as possible.

My brother's name is Vince and his wife is Becky. All prayers (for those that pray) are welcome. Thank you guys for being a good source of support for me!

MJ if you PM me your phone number then I can call you when I know something and you could update the peeps here on the board. Thank you in advance for that!

Missy
"Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light"
Old 11-01-2011, 04:19 PM

I got word this morning that my brother has had a heart attack. He is only 47. I lost my other brother a few years ago from a massive stroke and he was only 47 when he died. When my brother died my mom did not get to the hospital before he was declared brain dead. That was such a horrible time for my family.

Tomorrow they are going to attempt a stress test. We do not know how that is going to go.

Anyway, we are leaving in the morning to head to Tennessee to be with him and his wife and children. I do not know how long we will be gone but I will have my computer with me since I know we will be spending a good amount of time in a waiting room.

I will try to update y'all as often as possible.

My brother's name is Vince and his wife is Becky. All prayers (for those that pray) are welcome. Thank you guys for being a good source of support for me!

MJ...could you PM me with your phone number so I could call you and update you? Thank you!

PS: I sent this once but I cannot figure out if it posted. Could someone let me know if it posts??

I am too emotional right now to even know what to do on this new board thingy...

Missy
"Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light"
Old 11-01-2011, 04:31 PM

I'm in too - way too much Halloween candy around here!!!
Old 11-01-2011, 04:35 PM

NSV, they had chocolate cake at work today. I put it away and washed the knife, not a crumb passed my lips. I am really happy.
Jeannette in NJ
Old 11-01-2011, 04:57 PM

Missy, I will be praying for your family. That is so scary.
I am having a problem with the taboo items. As soon as you tell me I can't have something I really, really want it!
This new format will certainly take some getting used to. I hope everyone that wants to join will be able to find us. I also hope that replying here will restart my email notifications.
Old 11-01-2011, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Jeannette in NJ View Post
NSV, they had chocolate cake at work today. I put it away and washed the knife, not a crumb passed my lips. I am really happy.
Jeannette in NJ

Good for you Jeannette. It is those little things that helps us be successful.

CIndy
Old 11-01-2011, 06:19 PM
Power Poster

OK, i forgot to sign in last month and did very well. so i hope i don't jinx myself by signing up for this month