Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Nov 2011 Weight Loss Adventure winner is susan... >

Nov 2011 Weight Loss Adventure winner is susan...

Nov 2011 Weight Loss Adventure winner is susan...

Old 11-02-2011, 07:04 AM

Go into your profile and on the left side of the page it shows your stuff. I just deleted all that info since it didn't show like it did before. I really liked having the counter there.

Originally Posted by Pam H View Post
Pat and Nancy, try making your computer screen less bright. That helped me. Now if I could just get email notices about postings......
This is very frustrating. I wonder if our biggest losers have figured out how to post and pm and if everyone who wants to sign up for Nov was able to find us. Did I mention this is frustrating?
I can't figure out how to get the unusable stuff off the bottom of my postings.
Old 11-02-2011, 09:48 AM

I thought change in things like the QB meant improvement. I am not having fun getting around. I don't know where I'm at. I signed up for Nov, I reported my 3 1/2 pound loss here, but not to MJ as it wasn't that much - big for me so it's okay.

Missy, I'm sorry to hear about your brother. I will be praying for all of you.

Cindy, great job on the weight loss last month.

Beachbound and Pam H, I have decided to sit out this week's TT. I came within 12 hours of making the no snacks, I made the no soda/pop, I made the no cheese (a tough one), I made the no Halloween candy, but I will not give up the dark chocolate I use to help my heart. I recently gave up my heart meds and so I'm not playing games (my doctor is going to shoot me as it is). I will limit myself to 4 a day, which I normally don't and I will have no other chocolate - no candy, no brownies, no hot chocolate. That's the best I can do. I will miss hot choc and Saturday is the bazaar - who knows what yummy candy someone will make???

Off to deal with leaves and then make the house look presentable. My tutoree will be here later.

I AM losing weight and getting healthier.
Judy
Old 11-02-2011, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by judyw View Post
Count me in, what does PM mean?
PM = private message.

I will add you to the list

Cindy
Old 11-02-2011, 09:58 AM

Updated list

1. PurpleMem
2. Createfourpaws
3. Nancia
4. Krisb
5. PamH
6. Murphy1
7. BettyKay
8. Wvhill22
9. Efayard
10. Beachbound
11. Jeannette in NJ
12. Ljs317
13. Irishrose
14. Rita’s mom
15. Mythreesuns
16. Missygirl (support only)
17. Mim
18. Podunk Princess
19. Amyhamilton
20. Bepositive
21. QuiltnNan
22. Susan…
23. Lauriejo
24. JHolm
25. judyw
Old 11-02-2011, 10:02 AM

Wink

Just finished getting rid of the sig & then found my forum bookmarks.Still hope they will go to a diff BG color.Oh,well...I don't own the board, so just have to live with it.Thinking I'll get more sewing done.

Originally Posted by Murphy1 View Post
Go into your profile and on the left side of the page it shows your stuff. I just deleted all that info since it didn't show like it did before. I really liked having the counter there.
Old 11-02-2011, 11:42 AM

It seems like the background is less bright today and I set my size to 125% which is a big help. Now to figure out how to find this thread easily. The quickest way so far seems to be 'recents posts' in 'my profile'.

MJ, have you considered extending the sign up period in case others are having difficulty finding us.

Enough board and back to weight loss. Does anyone have any good secrets? I'm liking this eating a lot one day and light the next. Just have to remember which one I'm on.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:40 PM

well, I finally was able to get back on just now! Now I need to figure this new & improved site out. Irishrose, I didn't do very well either on the taboo. We have a ton of candy bars left here & two of them just jumped in my mouth yesterday today I am being better. I am doing lots of yard work & it is making me hungry.
Old 11-02-2011, 01:01 PM

Does anyone have any good secrets? I'm liking this eating a lot one day and light the next. Just have to remember which one I'm on. That makes me giggle. I like it too. Today I ate peanuts, mmmmm it is hard to avoid the left over treats. I really want to stay focused because Thanksgiving is my all time favorite holiday - I love, love the stuffing.
Originally Posted by irishrose View Post
It seems like the background is less bright today and I set my size to 125% which is a big help. Now to figure out how to find this thread easily. The quickest way so far seems to be 'recents posts' in 'my profile'.

MJ, have you considered extending the sign up period in case others are having difficulty finding us.

Enough board and back to weight loss. Does anyone have any good secrets? I'm liking this eating a lot one day and light the next. Just have to remember which one I'm on.
Old 11-02-2011, 01:16 PM

Well,I had a hard time finding the board.They changed the layout and colours.I had to go way back for email notifications to get on.Anyway,I found it.Don't like this new one,but will go with the flow.Congrats fourpaws.Guess I'll be in for Nov.I been doing better.Nancia,I think we need a 10 pound challenge this month,which is big I know,but I need it,and I can do it.Others can do a smaller one of course like 2 to 5 pounds.Good luck ladies.So glad haloween is over.Ok,now LET'S GET ER DONE,you can do it.
Old 11-02-2011, 01:17 PM

what happened to my weight loss ticker? any body else lose theirs?