Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
It's time for the annual CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT SWAP-LATE SIGN UPS TODAY ONLY 10/1 >

It's time for the annual CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT SWAP-LATE SIGN UPS TODAY ONLY 10/1

It's time for the annual CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT SWAP-LATE SIGN UPS TODAY ONLY 10/1

Old 11-02-2011, 10:30 PM

very cute ornament.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:43 AM

Originally Posted by gzuslivz View Post
well, you can't have it because i love it! Thank you so much, quiltermomma for the amazing ornament and the other goodies. I feel very special!
drats!!!!!!!
Old 11-03-2011, 01:51 AM

hi, i had that problem lots of times, the picture file is too big... it will show you a list of all the formats you can upload, and how big the file is allowed to be. i had to make my pic slightly smaller to be able to upload it. anooying i know!! another blip for this 'wonderful new website'??? mmm hop you manage!!
Originally Posted by Donna H-M View Post
I clicked on manage attachments, upload failed.....several times.......still open to suggestions.......thank you TiltedEars
Old 11-03-2011, 09:16 AM
Power Poster

i would like to thank lillie for my ornament and cute buggy mug rug. (I'm making a funky bug quilt to donate). i still can;'t figure out thow to send pmto people, give me some time, i hope i learn how to soon. beautiful orni and i love snowmen too, how did you know???
Old 11-03-2011, 09:40 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting View Post
You will Mary go to the help page, they have videos that walk you through, after watching them I got it!
Thank You I will Try that. ary
Old 11-03-2011, 10:30 AM

I seen 2 people that received my ornaments i hope the third person has as well. It was my first time and never made ornaments with fabric before. I enjoyed it a lot. Love all the ornaments I have seen so far.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:30 PM

I received my second ornament from rose cactus. I got one of her beautiful beaded angels.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:53 PM

I got two packages today!!! One from Cherrio (my official swapper) and One from Canada!! KGoodhand (I talked her into it LOL) Cherrio sent me a crochete ice cicle, and a clothespin reinder, too cute! Kendra sent me some "candy" ribbon, a Christmas FQ and a little deer. They are adorable! It won't let me post a picture, but they are a wonderful surprise today.
Old 11-03-2011, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by CloverPatch View Post
I got two packages today!!! One from Cherrio (my official swapper) and One from Canada!! KGoodhand (I talked her into it LOL) Cherrio sent me a crochete ice cicle, and a clothespin reinder, too cute! Kendra sent me some "candy" ribbon, a Christmas FQ and a little deer. They are adorable! It won't let me post a picture, but they are a wonderful surprise today.
So glad you received them safe and sound!!! The girls made the reindeer!! They just had to make something they said!! I am glad you liked them! I am waiting for my parcels to arrive! I have received one that was a side swap but I have two more side swaps and my two partners!!! It amazes me how long things take to get this little country I live in!!! lol
Old 11-04-2011, 03:00 AM

Cool

i got my ornament yesterday...did i say ornament...? i meant ORNAMENTS... i got a boxful from seasaw2mch ( sue ). let me just describe them cause i know i will have trouble posting pics. 2 paper/vellum ornaments made into scrolled snowflakes, a plastic bag holder, a beaded snowflake and 2 eidible ornaments... lifesaver roll made into a snowman and my all time favorite and i'm sure most everyone's a chocolate bar made into a snowman...snow men and chocolate 2 of my best friends. i will try to post pics. no luck with the pics keep saying failed...can anybody help me ???????