Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
Swaps. Sell, Trade, etc. questions >

Swaps. Sell, Trade, etc. questions

Swaps. Sell, Trade, etc. questions

Old 11-03-2011, 07:05 PM
Power Poster

There is supposed to be more information posted before November 5th with the new rules etc... I know that all threads have to be approved, but I don't know what else has changed...
Old 11-03-2011, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzmyn View Post
I can't seem to find the "current day items for sale", I can see where some of the post have been moved but I can't find where they have been moved to.

I am sure it is probably very simple, I do appreciate your help.

Thank You,
Jazzmyn (Roseanna)
Not sure where they've gone. I've posted some scraps, FQ's and Square today but have to wait for Board Approval before they'll show up.

When they're (hopefully) approved - I'll know if I posted in the right place and if not - where they've been moved to. Not sure if this makes sense?
Old 11-03-2011, 07:07 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by FERSID View Post
Not sure where they've gone. I've posted some scraps, FQ's and Square today but have to wait for Board Approval before they'll show up.

When they're (hopefully) approved - I'll know if I posted in the right place and if not - where they've been moved to. Not sure if this makes sense?
I think if they are posted in the wrong place, they will be deleted according the information from the IMPORTANT INFOMATION thread.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:26 PM

I am getting the hang up the new board, but made one error I can't seem to fix.
I though I was posting a note but was on the blog start thing, How do I get it off the blog I made.
Old 11-04-2011, 09:10 AM
Power Poster

The sale and trade forum is closed until November 5th, then all new threads have to be moderator approved.
Auto-save looks like if you begin a post and change pages before sending the post, the computer will save what you have started in auto-save. Then if you go back and want to type again it will ask you if you want to restore what you started before. If this makes sense....

Last edited by Sadiemae; 11-04-2011 at 09:14 AM.
Old 11-04-2011, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzmyn View Post
Well that explains everything.......I thought I was loosing my mind.

Thank You, Jazzmyn
Gee, I was in the same boat, "loosing my mind", couldn't find a thing for sale. Thanks for the update.
Old 11-05-2011, 09:02 AM

so it's like a draft
Old 11-05-2011, 05:30 PM

Default Special re-opening offer for selling on forum....

I just got home from work and read the re-opening special for selling on this forum.... that you can list more than 15 items depending on your status. This is a nice offer (although I think it would be GREAT if you were always able to post the quantities allowed for this special) but I am working all weekend and can't take advantage of this. Also, many of us in the northeast are just getting our power back and are still experiencing intermittent power and internet while the lines are still being worked on and trees being cleared. How about extending this offer for the entire month of November. I'm sure that would be appreciated by sellers and buyers alike as we head into the holiday season! Now, I also wonder why there are still no new items listed for sale yet!!

Also, I still have no idea what the difference is between the Thrift Shop/Garage Sale and Items for Sale section! Can someone clarify that for me! Thanks!
Old 11-05-2011, 05:33 PM

I would imagine that the Thrift Shop/Garage Sale items would be the used items...sewing machines, attachments, notions... that For Sale is reserved for new items?

I'm with you tho, I'd like to see it extended!
Old 11-07-2011, 11:51 AM
Banned

Default I dont understand....

Why is there a section for For Sale items and a seperate one for Garage sale type things?? The things in the regular for sale still have to be sold at garage sale prices,,so whats the difference?(scratching my head)