Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
ANOTHER new thing to learn :( >

ANOTHER new thing to learn :(

ANOTHER new thing to learn :(

Old 11-04-2011, 06:04 AM

Originally Posted by CarrieC View Post
I have thought alot about the changes etc. Although I'm not 100% happy - overall it is nice. I think, once we get used to it, we will all learn to use it and enjoy it.

Trust me, this still beats ANYTHING else out there. And in reality what I love the most about this board are the people. And the people are still here.
Hopefully the burps and hiccups will get fixed and we will soon be zooming along on our new board enjoying the fellowship and friendship.
A lot of the people here are now at The Quilting Haven, so if it's just the people, you will also see them there...I know...I go there now a lot more than I used to...it is user and people friendly...Naomi :>)
Old 11-04-2011, 06:37 AM

Ok, considering I do not know how to start a new topic, I will ask a couple of questions here and see if I get some answers to my new board dilemma. 1. How do you start a topic?? 2. At the top of this "thread", on the right side there are three "thread" lisitngs. Thread tools..if you click on it it says ..subscribe to this thread (I thought I already was LOL) so what does it mean? 3. Under Display it lists: Linear, Switch to Hybrid, Switch to threaded....what the heck does THAT mean! I am too old to be this confused without the assistance of medication!!! LOL And then to top it off when I post this I can "post a quick reply" (which is what I do as it seems the safe choice) or Go Advanced (I am afraid to even open that one!) Good heavens, anyone who knows me, knows I will have a new pattern (or anything new for that matter) for a few weeks before I even open it!!! I have actually had the 30 day warrenty on a product I bought from Amazon expire, before I opened it. I have this thing, call it a mental block (or whatever!) that MAKES me do this. I am not a procrastinator, well, maybe a little, but it just seems to be with "new" things. I miss the little icon with the "eye roll"..it's probably in the advanced section. LOL I'll never know!! At least for a long time! So, to the people who catch on to things real quick, please have patiences, and if I ask what appears to be an idiotic question...to me it's not! TIA
T
Old 11-04-2011, 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by New Quilter View Post
A lot of the people here are now at The Quilting Haven, so if it's just the people, you will also see them there...I know...I go there now a lot more than I used to...it is user and people friendly...Naomi :>)
Thank you!!! I checked it out and I like it!!
Melody