Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Positive Remarks >

Positive Remarks

Positive Remarks

Old 11-04-2011, 02:19 PM

I am learning to navigate and am happy to see that the "What's New" catagory really is most recent. Love this site and all those positive people associated with it. I know it takes alot of work. I will continue learning quilting and this site.
Old 11-04-2011, 02:42 PM

It is real easy to say that it is a good change for those of you who have degrees in computer, meanwhile, some of us have lost every contact I had here. Good luck to all of you. Evidently only the non-disabled have been welcomed. Nice.
Old 11-04-2011, 02:46 PM

What I like about the new board.. well, all the quilters on it. Other than that? Well, we are free to find other avenues that we like. I will still visit, and post here and there.. but, life is too short to stress out on something like a new Board.
Old 11-04-2011, 03:04 PM

Have you thought that some of us just don't have the time or energy to learn something new, simple as that.. I have thought of leaving, not to go to somewhere else but just because I am finding it very difficult to find what i want and just don't have the energy/time to spend long on here at one time. I will keep trying for a while but please don't put those of us down because we are not as quick as the restof you.
Old 11-04-2011, 03:07 PM

Hangin' in there trying to figure all this out. Glad they toned down the background. Trying to learn something new every day. Seems like we all get stuck in our ways and butt up with change sometimes, without giving something new a chance.
Hangin' on by a thread here, but still here.
Country1
Old 11-04-2011, 03:10 PM

I cannot find all my bookmarks from the old site. How do I find it, or where. I had a lot of sites on it that I didn't have time to check out.
Old 11-04-2011, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by madamekelly View Post
It is real easy to say that it is a good change for those of you who have degrees in computer, meanwhile, some of us have lost every contact I had here. Good luck to all of you. Evidently only the non-disabled have been welcomed. Nice.
I found all that I had them under the community it will say contacts. Also under quick links.
Just try a little at a time.
Old 11-04-2011, 03:20 PM

I thought I had done something to the site. I don't know how many times and way I tried to get into the Board. Now, Lo & Behold, I am slowly learning how to work it. Senior moment, I guess. I am having trouble finding by bookmarks. How do I get there?

Mom of 3, grdmom of 8, greatmom of 1, and owner of 6 sewing machines and 1 serger and LOVE THEM ALL!
Old 11-04-2011, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by stitcher View Post
I cannot find all my bookmarks from the old site. How do I find it, or where. I had a lot of sites on it that I didn't have time to check out.
Click on settings on the top right. That is an area of what may have been what we think of 'watch topics'. On the left menu down aways you will see bookmarks and subscriptions.

Last edited by BeeNana; 11-04-2011 at 03:24 PM.
Old 11-04-2011, 03:25 PM

Red face

well I'm still here! sometimes i get lost but i enjoy a good maze once in a while