Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >

November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 11-05-2011, 12:20 PM

Lori I love your bird quilt! I have resized my pics to 75% and they work, but look awful big, maybe I will try 50% next time.

I think the "Who's Online" page is still shut down. The first day it went it a little goofy.
Old 11-05-2011, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by arizonagirl View Post
Thanks for sharing. I didn't know about that. I always like to know who is online.
ok here is something I do know the green dot after your name shows that you are online. Wow I can't beleive I know something.
Old 11-05-2011, 12:47 PM
Banned

I tracked my package and see that as of 8:49am the box
was out for delivery.

Old 11-05-2011, 01:01 PM

Thanks to everyone who answered my question about who's online.
Old 11-05-2011, 01:03 PM

Here's some more questions. I've heard that there is a way to automatically log on when you come to the site. Anyone know how to do that. And more important how to you keep it from booting you off so that you constantly have to log on. I used to stay logged on all the time as I was on off and on all day and night. It is a pain to have to log on all the time.
Old 11-05-2011, 01:19 PM
Power Poster

Louise your new fabric is great. Lori I love your quilt.I see ya got you pictures posting the right size.My pals swap is boxed and ready to be mailed on monday.Mary
Old 11-05-2011, 01:22 PM

Lori.. love the quilt. Robyn, I do not sign out and everytime I come back on the computer I am still logged in. Maybe it is a setting............I have searched and clicked and changed so many things I could not tell how I did anything !!
Old 11-05-2011, 01:27 PM
Power Poster

Carrot I understand exactly what you mean by not knowing how you did anything.lol It has been alot to remember.I'm to old to remember all of it,so I just remembered how to do pictures so I could help others and embed it in my mind while retypin it over and over.. Mary
Old 11-05-2011, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy View Post
hmmm....I don't seem to be getting private messages from people who are mailing out their packages, I wonder why that is?????? I know my settings are right and I have 0 stored messages hmmm.........
lori, i am with most of the people on this thread that are very VERY SLOWLY getting their feet wet with this new board...hopefully we will get it eventually, but it will take some patience......i hope that for the month of november you can give a bit of leeway for those of us who, in the past months, have been very good at the swap, have pm's you on time, have sent on time, and who have posted on the thread....i know we need to weed out the 'bad' ones who do not follow the rules, but i know most of us do follow them, but are having trouble right now....please say you will not drop all of us from the swap!!!!!!!...i already see that some of them are just tired of the _____ and are already quitting..this is so sad....i am still trying to get thru some of the instructions, and get things back to normal....i will mail out my package by the 14th, and i will pm you, but please give us all a bit of time....thanks....PS>>>>has krystyna given up on us??????????? (((((BIG HUGS)))) to everyone trying to learn the new board!!
Old 11-05-2011, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by arizonagirl View Post
Here's some more questions. I've heard that there is a way to automatically log on when you come to the site. Anyone know how to do that. And more important how to you keep it from booting you off so that you constantly have to log on. I used to stay logged on all the time as I was on off and on all day and night. It is a pain to have to log on all the time.
when you log in there should be a little box next to your name saying remember me just put a check mark in that and you should stay logged on.