Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
Fonts and other appearance issues >

Fonts and other appearance issues

Fonts and other appearance issues

Old 11-05-2011, 04:39 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Andii View Post
Sometimes when I'm reading through a topic all of the words are visible and I can read the next reply. Then there other people who comment or post and I can't see anything but the blue bar across the message part with the arrow down key. I have been using the arrow key to read the comment but sometimes it never really opens up.

I thought it was maybe because the message was only one sentence long but on other posts one line comments show up. Does this garbled question make sense to anyone?

Thanks for any help.
Andii
I've read thousands of Threads and have never come across this issue. I have never seen the issue posted by any other members. Sorry, I don't think I can provide an answer for you without more information. What browser do you use? Are you on a PC or Mac? What Windows version are you using?
Old 11-05-2011, 05:44 AM

Thank you for the info. I was half way there but, had my general Settings changed, but did not see the section on the bottom of the screen. This option fits my needs much better than what I was already doing. Thanks again for the help.
Old 11-05-2011, 06:06 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Sienna's GiGi View Post
Where do I find the "go advance" option?
Yeah, where is it???? And do we need to change it for every page??
Old 11-05-2011, 11:41 AM

Thanks for asking, Nancy. I use Internet Explorer, I have a PC and Windows XP. It is enough of a problem that sometimes I just give up and quit reading that thread. I'll try to take note of a specific post and let you know where it's at.
Old 11-05-2011, 12:56 PM

Nancy, Here's an example of what I'm talking about, it'll be interesting to see if it shows up the same to you. In the Main topic, Thoughts from Patrice, page 13, comment 245, 246 & 249. Thanks.
Old 11-05-2011, 01:05 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Andii View Post
Nancy, Here's an example of what I'm talking about, it'll be interesting to see if it shows up the same to you. In the Main topic, Thoughts from Patrice, page 13, comment 245, 246 & 249. Thanks.
I went and looked and they are normal for me. I wonder if it has something to do with your computer settings.
Old 11-05-2011, 03:24 PM

Sadiemae, I hope it is something that I can change, I just don't know what. Did the print show when you looked at those comments? On my screen there were other one line responses that showed the print but those specific replies were kind of hidden.
Old 11-05-2011, 03:28 PM
Power Poster

I had print on all of them.
Old 11-05-2011, 04:30 PM

I am glad I am not alone. Just wonder when someone will help figure out what is wrong. I am sure it has something to do with my brower settings because I can use my tablet and the text box displays just fine. Guess the next step will be to send a PM to Patrice.
Old 11-05-2011, 04:44 PM

Red face Change your look

If you go to your profile and click on the Customize Profile button (right side above text box for profile) you can change the background color, the font size, color and type and otherwise customize things so that they are more readable for you. Yippee!! Thank you Patrice.