Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Name one thing that you don't like about the "New" Board". >

Name one thing that you don't like about the "New" Board".

Name one thing that you don't like about the "New" Board".

Old 11-06-2011, 12:32 PM

Oh dear, I can't access Settings, nothing except the page that starts out with Main and then lists the topic that have threads. I guess I had better quit posting and just be content reading or I will somehow lost the ability to even read the posts. I think I have been censored for being dumb and vocal.
Old 11-06-2011, 12:35 PM

i logged out and then logged back in and that worked for me.
Old 11-06-2011, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by TanyaL View Post
Linda Lovely, I have no drop down arrow on the bottom of this page. How else can I cange from mobile to default?
Really! Did you scroll down as far as the page will go? I have a drop down arrow at the bottom left that I can change from mobile to default! Sorry, if it is not there on yours I have no idea how to help you. Maybe click on the Home tab and scroll all the way down on that page???? Sorry, thought I had a quick fix for you!
Old 11-06-2011, 12:41 PM

mine is on the black bar all they way at the bottom and already says default. are you sure you're looking for the right thing? if you change it, it goes to mobile. maybe it isn't on the mobile mode? try what i did - can't hurt. log out and then back in again.
Old 11-06-2011, 12:41 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by TanyaL View Post
Oh dear, I can't access Settings, nothing except the page that starts out with Main and then lists the topic that have threads. I guess I had better quit posting and just be content reading or I will somehow lost the ability to even read the posts. I think I have been censored for being dumb and vocal.
On the top black bar it should have your name - notifications- settings-log out
Upper right hand corner
Old 11-06-2011, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by mona202 View Post
I don't like the fact that if anyone has negative thoughts on the new board, when u click on them, it has been removed. Our group is not mean and there may be comments that could help to enhance this new format.
I don't think our members are just being negative...they truly have issues with the QB. In business, it is called "constructive critisism (sp") and most companies take the applicable ones back to use in further improvements. If only positive comments are welcomed, then there is never any improvement in the company's product. Very unwise decision!!

The essence of what I don't like is that it takes 3-4 steps where before it was like "one-click" to get to where we wanted to go.
Old 11-06-2011, 12:54 PM

Default Frustrating

The site is not as user friendly, have trouble finding pictures of the beautiful work everyone has done. Might opt out if it doesn't improve
Old 11-06-2011, 01:02 PM

I used to love going to the pictures and seeing all the work everyone is doing. Now, I have no idea how to figure out where I go for that. It seems everything is bunched together. Way too confusing for my "little brain". I don't have the time to navigate round and round to find something.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:05 PM

newbie from OK
At first I was upset because I couldn't remember my password, but once I got past that and the log on part, I kind of likle the new board. It is divided up and I can scan through it faster.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:30 PM

I seemed to have lost all my saved items and messages, could not remember my password, I requested my password and was given a new one, so now I have lost everything, eventually I will learn all the in and outs . I sent a message to Adm. and noreply, wish I could get my info. back. They even had my old avatar, so I changed that