Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
Mobile Style vs. Default Style issues >

Mobile Style vs. Default Style issues

Mobile Style vs. Default Style issues

Old 11-06-2011, 04:12 PM

Where do I go to send Patrice a msg?
Old 11-06-2011, 04:14 PM

Where do I go to send Patrice a message?
Old 11-06-2011, 04:17 PM

Probably the easiest way to reach Patrice would be to go to her post on the top of page 5 of this thread. If you click on her name you should get a pop up that will let you send her an email or PM. I think I had to send her an email, and then forgot to tell her my board name.
Old 11-06-2011, 04:22 PM

I did try to email Patrice but I couldn't and I don't know where to go to PM her
Old 11-06-2011, 05:18 PM

HELP PLEASE--- I have tried all the previous suggestions and none of them work to change it back to the DEFAULT SITE. I can not take the big blue line it really sets my eyes off and I have enough eye problems. I don't post a lot but have been a member a long time and do read a lot on the board. However, if I can't get it changed I will have to leave the board and I don't want to.. but I can't take the mobile view settings. I can't get back to the General Settings Screne to change it. I hope Patrice sees this and can help me.. thanks Jacke
Old 11-06-2011, 09:24 PM

I don't know if she will see this page, but if you can't get to her profile to PM her, you can send her an email, just remember to give her your board name. [email protected]
Old 11-07-2011, 04:24 AM

Default Help I went to Mobile view and can't get out

Trying to study the New Board I saw the post about Mobile view and she could not change. So I thought I would try it too. Saw where one person had got out but did not work. Before I sign in I go to bottom and it is set for default. After I sign it there is not choice and if I want to go where I think it might be it tells me I can't do it in Mobile view. I also have trouble with the pages loading. Is it my computer or are there bugs yet to work out . I am trying to be patient as I know change is hard, but, every link I go too or reply opens another window and if I don't close them when I am ready to see the next on I have so many windows I don't know where to go. So I click, read one reply click closed,click on next reply,click closed. Way too much clicking and reloading going on. I like just scrolling down the whole page and seeing all the messages listed on one page or at least several on one page then you had to click to go on.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:03 AM

I can't change from mobile style back to default style either since I can't see the box at the bottom in mobile style. Is someone out there going to help us with this???
Old 11-07-2011, 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by mzzzquilts View Post
do you see the two icons upper right, one is a magnifying glass and one looks like nine little squares (indicating icons for subjects), click ono that one. then scroll to bottom, and click "full view" (it's in between "logout" and "top". Give it a few seconds and it will revert back to normal. maybe somebody knows, can we change that dark blue that appears when scanning down the page in mobile view?
This did not work for me either. In frustration, I sent Patrice an email. I don't think she has time to read this site. I've asked several other questions here, but no one has had time to answer them. With thousands of us, there must be thousands of questions - LOL
Old 11-08-2011, 04:34 AM

I'm stuck in mobile too & can't get back to "default". Mobile is OK for just viewing but not for anything else. Help. Each time I go to bottom of page to "full site" even to settings it gives me "error".