Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
Affairs of the Heart - Finished Quilt Photos >

Affairs of the Heart - Finished Quilt Photos

Affairs of the Heart - Finished Quilt Photos

Old 11-06-2011, 09:44 PM

Finished my outer Border, applied the last applique piece on Nov 3_ 2011, now working on how it will be quilted, without touching the applique pieces, don't expect to have it quilted and the binding attached until after Xmas and the New Year, will post the final picture at that time.

Haven't figured out how to add pictures yet, can anyone direct me where to find help on this?

Last edited by d.rickman; 11-06-2011 at 09:48 PM.
Old 11-07-2011, 04:17 AM

Donna, if you look at top of the quick reply box, there is the one icon that looks like a picture. It is te third from the right. Click on it and you can browse and upload your photo.
One thing you will have to resize it before you can attach, since it is too big from the camera and this board can't adjust size automatically. Hope this helps.
Old 11-07-2011, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by candi View Post
Donna, if you look at top of the quick reply box, there is the one icon that looks like a picture. It is te third from the right. Click on it and you can browse and upload your photo.
One thing you will have to resize it before you can attach, since it is too big from the camera and this board can't adjust size automatically. Hope this helps.
Am I too old to see this, or do I need glasses or maybe both - I do not see quick reply box - sorry but I'm not getting this posting pictures on new QB - perhaps its on this Post Quick reply box at the bottom of this reply......no laughing now or what the heck maybe I should be laughing......
Old 11-07-2011, 07:53 PM

Oh Donna, no laughing although I did laugh at myself eventually, lol.
Ok so the quick reply box is the one at the bottom of the screen. Does yours have icons on the top? If not, click go advanced and You should see icons one of which is to post pictures. If you hover your mouse over the icons it tells you hats they are for. I think the size of the picture is too big from the camera though, so remember to resize it a bit smaller to post. Hope this helps.

Oh and if you want to have icons at the Quick Reply box underneath the post, you can go to your Settings next to your name at the top right ---> look at he left column---> General Settings----> and in there you can change a few things one of which under Misc. Change it to the Enhanced version.

Hope all of this helps
Old 11-08-2011, 12:37 AM

Default Affairs of the Heart Finished Quilt Top

Here is a pic of my finished quilt top, figuring out what I want to do with the quilting and binding, will post the grand finale when completed perhaps in January 2012, now onto LBB and Dear Jane...thanks for looking and
Candi thanks for your help - hope this works....LOL
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Quilt - Affairs of the Heart - Top only at November3 2011.JPG
Views:	1923
Size:	351.0 KB
ID:	283663  
Old 11-08-2011, 02:24 AM

Woo hoo, Donna. I LOVE your quilt. How are you thinking about quilting it?
And your border is terrific, I love all the hearts and bobbin work.
Old 11-08-2011, 05:24 AM

Thanks Candi, thinking about doing simple custom quilting, as it has so much applique on it, don't want to take away from that so will catch all those spaces where there isn't any applique and along the sashings, will start designing that after Xmas holidays, busy with Xmas planning right now.

As you can see my thumbnail didn't work, and I will have to figure that out before I attach any more pics, sorry about that, just put your mouse on the pic and hold the ctrl key and the minus key and it will make it smaller...or ctrl key and + will enlarge it.............................LOL
Old 11-08-2011, 05:49 AM

Your quilt is totally awesome! I just started mine and only have 2 blocks done! I have a long way to go but you inspire me!
Old 11-08-2011, 06:19 AM
Power Poster

Donna, Your quilt is stunning, a true masterpiece.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:12 AM

Oh Donna, it is stunning! I have spent the last 2 weeks trying to just find the thread for AOTH, so I'm feeling pretty dumb right now. I'm nowhere close to being able to post any pics. Congratulations on finishing your beauty.