Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Name one thing that you don't like about the "New" Board". >

Name one thing that you don't like about the "New" Board".

Name one thing that you don't like about the "New" Board".

Old 11-14-2011, 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by mimistutz View Post
I joined Rhonda's block of the week. The first three weeks I got fine. Then the board changed. It seemed to take me forever to find the next two blocks and I'm not really sure how I finally found them, so not sure what to do to find the next ones.
Keep plugging away, it's got to get better I guess.
Me too, Mimi! If you find out, please let me know how you did it and where you found it..
Old 11-14-2011, 08:06 AM

From Don-isewman- A member here. I'm to the point of maybe cancelling my membership. Got to spend more time on the computer to look thing's up. Eventually I'll get use to the sight, but it's a 50/50 thing on my mind right now. Don
Old 11-14-2011, 08:12 AM

I'm told to go to PDA, but when I try to go there, it says it is not in existance. Is it or isn't it??????
Old 11-14-2011, 08:14 AM

Simplicity is gone and so is my patience.I find myself just deleting the email notification because it is of no joy to me.
Old 11-14-2011, 08:38 AM

I don't like that some people are allowed to post there websites and blogs and others aren't. that is what I don't like.
Old 11-14-2011, 09:07 AM

It is much more difficult to navigate the board now. I can't find anything and get tired looking. How do you find what someone might be selling on this board without a sell or buy section? I have bought several sewing machines from board members but can't find where to go. I hate not being able to see what is going on without taking a lot of time for nothing.

Last edited by Marvlin; 11-14-2011 at 09:09 AM.
Old 11-14-2011, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by Grambi View Post
I don't have the same issue as you but I still can't bookmark. I'm waiting for some help from Patrice or an administrator. I understand the instructions of what I'm supposed to do. I'm just not getting the same choices when I click on "Folder" as everyone else is. After I get that issue figured out, I'll move on to learing how to do something else. My plate is full with issues and difficulties in my life right now, so I can't deal with a lot of other frustrations very well.
I think you "hit the nail on the head" in my life also....I've got so much going on in my life, including my own health, that I don't really care anymore about the "board" and its issues......when the changes were first implemented i felt as though I had lost a very good friend...I hate what has happened, my feelings are that we subscribers were mislead, but I've picked myself up, dusted myself off and have moved on. Maybe I'll find another board that will be to not only "fit" my needs but one that I'll be able to fit their needs also. I don't have the mental nor physical energy to try and navigate the changes and try to understand how the new system works. Granted that I'm old (64) and not that computer savvy, just disappointed in the new board, the plus side is that I'll stay off the dad=gum computer and do something constructive !
Old 11-14-2011, 10:11 AM

Love the look of the new board ... navigating to the new messages is a whole other story! Still trying to figure out how many steps it takes and exactly how to get there!
Old 11-14-2011, 11:37 AM
Power Poster

I haven't had any problems. Sorry, if you do.
Old 11-14-2011, 12:09 PM

I just can't get through it as fast as I used to. I found I'm skipping a lot of things when I used to just go down the whole list and read most things.