Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!  REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER >

Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

Old 12-12-2011, 08:41 PM

First of all sorry, I wasnt here for the reveal, but I have family coming to my home for Christmas and my house was a mess and I really needed to do some deep cleaning and by the time I was finished to wore out to get on the computer much...
So with that said, I received a wonderful Package from Beachbound and I loved everything sent! Thank you so much, and I will pm you in private as well!....

Thank again
Donna
Old 12-12-2011, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet View Post
so far the only thing I "miss" off the old board is the activity page, I liked being able to go back and double check my info, double check to see who all is participating etc... but other than that, there are some great improvements
Since I do not know what an activity page was, I'm not missing it

s
Old 12-12-2011, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by annthreecats View Post
Beachbound, I sent you a PM giving you directions on how to change your settings so you can change your font, size and color. Have fun.
I'm sorry Cecelia is gone. They bring us so much joy and, when they go, so much saddness. We never forget them I think.
Old 12-13-2011, 03:35 AM

Congrats! I agree grandchildren are the best gift! We are waiting on the birth of our first grandchild (girl) just any day now! Enjoy that beautiful baby!
Old 12-13-2011, 05:05 AM

Have been trying to send a pm to Barb M for ss but it says her box is full. Her box was awesome and I sure do appreciate everything she sent. Crafty Grammie
Old 12-13-2011, 06:57 AM

PIF # 5 is posted and ready for play
http://www.quiltingboard.com/free-of...ml#post4777751
Old 12-13-2011, 07:36 AM

Sorry I wasn't here for reveal day was working a 13 hr shift. at any rate i have opened my box and I want to thank Sharon C. for all my prissies. rec'd lotion body spray, potatoe bag, calendar, fq. knitted dishcloth and other things. Thank you Sharon how ironic i shipped to a Sharon and rec'd from a Sharon. This was so fun!
Old 12-13-2011, 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by zoeytoo View Post
I'm sorry Cecelia is gone. They bring us so much joy and, when they go, so much saddness. We never forget them I think.
Thanks zoeytoo. She was my little anti-social cat. Couldn't get along with the other two and could barely tolerate me sometimes. but I understand thats how calicos are, just crazy.
Old 12-13-2011, 08:15 AM

JSNOMORE is an awesome Santa. I haven't figured out how to send photos, so here's my goodies.a tabletopper pattern with pretty christmas fabrics, a calender, a set of 4 journals, a billion dollar candy bar, a box of tissue with a cover( roomsize), a sampler packet of threads in a beautiful gift bag, Make Your Own Quilt Labels, vol II by Kim Churbuck.....the best quilt labels I've ever seen!,6 teeny doilies and 4 black and white fat quarters! OOps, there's more...a candy filled ornament, a sewing case shaped like a mitten and a needlecase that is beautiful - I've never seen this design. And it was wrapped in paper that looks like an antique tumbling block quilt. Best Santa ever!!!!!!!
Old 12-13-2011, 09:12 AM

OK, I'm going to try once again to post a picture...the last time I tried...well.....
These are the lovely gifts that Grann of 6 sent to me...
A wonderful table runner....that I may have to frisk my Mom to keep...lol
Fat quarters in my favorite color combination, some flat head pins, glue baste, and home made dishcloth and a lovely embroidered towel...the box it was in was just as wonderful!
Grann, I have already pm you my thanks, but have to say, you went above and beyond....Susie

Last edited by Tink's Mom; 12-13-2011 at 09:17 AM. Reason: can't add photo