Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Missouri Quilt company daily deals >

Missouri Quilt company daily deals

Missouri Quilt company daily deals

Old 01-01-2012, 01:55 PM

Default i won their week 48 giveaway!!

I love their daily deals and think that $5.00 for shipping still makes it a bargain. I love their tutorials. I made many items for Christmas from techniques I learned from there and here.
Old 01-01-2012, 05:21 PM

I've bought a couple of the daily deals but my dh will probably have a fit if I buy anymore LOL he thinks I should use some of what I have. What a silly man! I want to build up a stash, he just doesn't understand LOL

I got the Minkee wild animal layer cakes, 11", to make my granddaughters rag quilts for Christmas. I got the fabris right away and got busy back in Nov. One granddaughter is almost 21 and about 6 ft tall so I had to make her a big one, the other granddaughter is 15 but she's much shorter so her's was easy LOL I know they aren't true rag quilts but I did use flannel for the backing so they did fray some. The girls love them I got slippers and pjs that were animal prints too.
Old 01-01-2012, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by SWEETPEACHES View Post
Postage is $5.00.

If you buy a charm pack for a dollar and another for 8.00, you get two charm packs for 14.00. Is that not a good bargain? You don't have to pay tax.
Well, regardless, it's a good deal for me since I'm over an hour away from the nearest quilt store.
Considering you don't live near a LQS, I suppose that is a fair price. However, I see them all the time for $4-$5 for a charm pack. Connecting Threads has most of their charm packs for $2-$3.
Old 01-01-2012, 07:09 PM

Iam addicted. They have great deals on all their products and fabrics. No matter how much you buy it is a flat $5.00 shipping. I have spoken to them personally and they are very into satisfying the customer. I find that refreshing!
I cannot say enough good things about them including the tutorials. They are very educational, easy to follow and Sarah and Jenny are fun to watch.
If I were to shop at a quilt shop, Joann's, Ben Franklin or any of those type of stores it would be a 120 mile round trip.
MOSQC have all the best name brand fabric, notions and above all SERVICE...why would I not shop with them ??????
Old 01-01-2012, 07:18 PM

Wishfulthinking, I made the cutest pinwheel lap quilt for my friend from charm packs and it came out very pretty.
There are many quilt patterns that call for 5'' or smaller squares. I had fun researching quilt patterns to make with the charm packs.....
Old 01-01-2012, 07:22 PM

My first check each morning as well! I love their deals and their video tutorials! A great quilt shop, on my list to visit if I am every near by!
Old 01-01-2012, 07:39 PM

Hello,
Okay, I would love to visit this site, but I keep getting a weird set up that sends me to different sites. Could someone post the address of this site: Missouri Quilt Company.
Thanks,
emms4me
Old 01-01-2012, 10:17 PM

I made a mistake one time by forgetting to sign in before buying. I called the next day and the owner's son answered the phone, listened politely and credited my account with the points. He was chatty and said others have done the same thing and not to worry about it. They are super nice people and the products are great quality and arrive promptly.
Old 01-01-2012, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by emms4me View Post
Hello,
Okay, I would love to visit this site, but I keep getting a weird set up that sends me to different sites. Could someone post the address of this site: Missouri Quilt Company.
Thanks,
emms4me
Here you go!

http://www.missouriquiltco.com/
Old 01-02-2012, 03:46 AM

First time I've ever been to their website. Didn't find anything I couldn't live without but I am in the middle of a major overhaul in my sewing room and there isn't much I need except more space. :-) Will check them out periodically and I signed up for their newsletter and daily deal email. I really enjoy the videos they have on youtube. Thanks for the info.